Chapter 20

Ginny's POV
My boyfriend, all time crush was Harry, Harry Potter, boy who lived, member of the golden trio and head aurora, my mind was like a whirl wind.
"Ginny? Ginny?" I snapped out of my dream to see everyone looking at me.
"Sorry, I was daydreaming."
"Ginny did you want to go for a walk after dinner?" Asked Harry
"Of course I would aurora potter."
"You don't have to call me that ginny. I'm still Harry to you and all my family and your family."
"I know Harry."
"Right, you finished? Let's go."
"Ok, let's go."

*out side by the black lake*
"I love you ginny, I really do." Then he leans in and we kiss, I feel sparks, fireworks, it's just amazing.
"I love you too Harry, but why did you pick me out of everyone."
"Well because your smart, funny, kind ,caring  and because I love you."
"What did I do to have such and amazing boyfriend."
"What did I do to have such a wonderful girlfriend?"
"I still don't understand why you love me, I'm poor plain ginny weasley. And your famous rich Harry Potter."
"Your not plain and it doesn't matter how much money you have I love you ether the at and you going to have to accept it."
We just sat there for hours, just talking, I trust Harry with my life, he is so selfless, he will give anything just to make someone happy, I learnt so much about Harry in these last few days, he has had such a rough life and I'm so happy for him, his life is perfect, that is the only time I've ever heard him say that, he has nobody trying to kill him he has his dream job, family and then he said me, I can't wrap my head around the fact the he loves me, ginny weasley but he does. Harry Potter, the chosen one, the boy who lived, the person who killed Voldemort loves me, still after being separated for so long, he broke up with me to protect me even though it hurt him as much as it hurt me.