Chapter 30

A/N READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM
The group were gathered around the pensive as Harry dropped his memories of his third year and one by one they went into the memory, and the scene they saw was the dursley's and vernons sister marge sat round the table while Harry was in the kitchen frantically preparing there meal and drinks.
The conversation between the four soon turned to Harry, Marge had started talking about how Harry had ended up so bad,
"Where do you send the boy vernon?" Said marge as if Harry wasn't in the room
"St.Brutuses, it's an academy for incurable criminal boys." Vernon replied with bits of potato flying out his mout as he spoke
"And do they use the cane there boy?"while turning to Harry
"O..ohh yeah errr yeah I get beaten loads" Harry said
Then marge turns back to  vernon
"What did you say his father did petunia?"
"He was unemployed"
"And a drunk too I assume"
That's when Harry loses it
"SHUT UP SHUT UP! MY FATHER WAS NOT A DRUNK."
And at that Marie's class full of brandy shatters
"Clean this up boy, quickly" said marge while assuring petunia it was just her strong grip
"Harry might be right, if there's something wrong with the bitch there's something wrong with the pup"

At this everyone watching the memory were ready to kill marge but they almost nearly forgot about it when marge inflated like a giant ballon, at this James and Sirius were rolling around on the floor and even lily and Remus were having a hard time keeping a straight face while watching.

By the time (memory)Harry arrives at hogwarts everyone has final stopped laughing and had become very solemn again after Dumbledore announces the presence of the dementors which had been stationed at every entrance to the school to stop Sirius black trying to enter.
The school year goes pretty well for the golden trio being the quietest year they ever had there, Harry found of Sirius' innocence and he and Hermione had gone back in time to save Sirius.

The group left the pensive and once again began bombarding Harry with questions regarding the memory which wasn't surprising considering the ordeal with marge. Harry lead the group down to the great hall and once they reached he instinctively walked to the griffindore table where he sat down with his mother on one side and his father on his other with Ron, Hermione and Sirius sitting directly opposite. The great hall at that moment in time was one of the few places that had been repaired and looked its grand usual self which was a bit odd considering the state of some of the corridors on the 7th floor, well they were not really corridors because it would be quite a challenge to walk along it without breaking a leg.
While eating Harry was in rather deep thought, it wasn't long until he started his new job as head auror which he was really looking forward to but it came with a lot of responsibility and he didn't even have a house to live in which he really needed to sort out. He was also still madly in love with his girlfriend ginny and was thinking about there future. He was currently thinking of a creative way of asking her of moving in with him once he had bought a house but being him his ideas weren't the most spectacular. But he would ask her defiantly, well, eventually.

A/N I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND I DEFIANTLY WILL DO MUCH MORE BECAUSE MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS START IN A WEEK SO THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE REALLY SOON.
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY, IM SOO CLOSE TO 20K READS WHICH IS JUST INSANE SO PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY.