Chapter 15

Harry's POV
Bloody hell, I'm head aurora, my dream job with my dream girl my parents and the best friends I could ask for, life is perfect. I run up to the gryriffindor common room and change into my uniform tuck my wand into the pocket of my cloak and put my head aurora badge on the left side of my cloak. Just then I realise I'm late for my speech in the great hall, I completely forgot about it in all the excitement, no body knows so it will be a bit of a surprise to everyone.

Lily's POV
Where on earth is Harry, it nearly time for his speech, he can't be late for it.
"Today, we are here to celebrate the fall of the dark Lord Voldemort, and also mourn for those who lost there lives I. The second wizarding war, we have 3 speakers who wish to say something." Says professor mcgonagall
"So here we are at the end of it all, if you don't know, I'm Ron weasley, one of the three people who went on the run for 6 months, you may ask why, we were hunting objects called horcruxes, they contained part of voldemorts soul. Voldemort was unkillable if these objects had his soul in them. Thank you."
"Well, I'm Hermione granger, another of the 3 people who were on the run, like Ron said there were objects we were hunting, there were seven of them, the first, Tom riddles diary that Harry Potter destroyed in his second year at this school, the second object was a ring, albus dumbledore destroyed that. The third was a locket, Ron destroyed that one, then there was hufflepuffs goblet, I destroyed that, then there was ravenclaws lost diadem, Harry destroyed that object. So that's 5, the sixth was nagini voldemorts snake, Nevill long bottom destroyed that horcrux, and finally, the last horcrux was Harry, Harry was the horcrux Voldemort never ment to make, there is a reason Harry was nearly sorted into slytherin, there is a reason that he was a parsle mouth. The reason is, he had Voldemort living inside him for 16 years." Thank you.