Chapter 23

Harry's POV

Today we are visiting the Dursleys, me, mum, dad, Sirius and Remus are all standing outside number 4 privit drive. I cast a dissolution charm over everyone but myself and walk up to the door and press the door bell. 30 seconds later vernon appears at the door.
"What are you doing here boy?" Vernon yells starting to turn purple
"I assume I'm aloud to come in, there is something important to show you, petunia especially."
"Fine come in, stay in your cupboard dudleys got your room back."
"I haven't come to say here, I've got all the money I need, believe it or not I'm famous in the wizarding world, I get paid to do speeches as I got a reward for killing the darkest wizard of all time. Now let me in I have to show you some thing."
After I finish talking vernon just walks into the living room purple.
"Who was at the door vernon?" Asks petunia
"The potter boy."
"Why is he hear? He is a freak just like his parents."
"I know that but I can't fight him."
"Why not, punch him in the face."
"Petunia, he killed the darkest wizard of all time you think I would punch him he would do the same to me."
"Ok, let him in, I'll get Dudley and Cho from his room."says petunia
"Petunia?"
"What do you want?" She snaps
"What is cho's surname?"
"Chang, why?"
"Oh it's eer nothing."

About five minutes later vernon and petunia are in the kitchen and Dudley and Cho walk into the kitchen laughing but Dudley quickly stops and Cho has a very shocked face.
"Harry what are you doing here?" Asked a very shocked Cho
"Oh I lived here until about a year ago, dudley is my cousin."
"Oh, why didn't you tell me Dudley?"
"No need and he's not famous."
"Actually Dudley I am, the boy who lived, the chosen one. And on May the second every year I will be celebrated I killed the darkest wizard of all time,mi survived the killing curse twice in my life and I had Voldemort living inside me for 16 years. I'm a nobody in your world but in the wizarding world Im one of the most famous wizards of all time, my face has been on the front cover of the daily prophet since the war."
"Sorry Harry, I didn't know."
"Well anyway, I want to show you something, when I killed Voldemort some people came back from the dead." As I finished my sentence I pointed my hand towards the group of people and lifted the charm without my wand.
"Harry, how did you do that? wand less magic." Asks Cho who is now even more shocked
"7 months of practice, I can disarm someone without a wand or accio something. Look accio." As soon as I say it the mug I was pointing to flew towards me from the table. "Anyway the point I'm here is about the people who came back to life."
"Petunia, I know you hated me because I was a witch but to lock my son in the cupboard that is too far, he was in there until he went to hogwarts, you hit him for having nightmares."
"WE DID NOT HIT YOUR FREAK OF A SON."
"Oh yes you did, after my 4th year, I was put into the most dangerous magical tournament and I wasn't the only one to have nightmares, Cho might of done, I watched a friend die, the person who betrayed my parents killed him and then Voldemort came back to life and I had my arm slit open and then dueled him, I was put under the cruciatous curse and I managed to over power his imperious curse. You know what, I'll show you what happens that night that I saw a friend die and Cho lost her boyfriend, I'm the only one who know what happened that night not even dumbledore new, you can see what happened that caused me to have nightmares every night for six months, the nightmares that you hit me for having."