Capter 10

Lily's POV
Me and James are sat on the edge of the lake watching Harry, he has a huge scar on his chest, if he has been cutting I don't know how I would feel, I must ask him about it later, I want to know about it. Harry is standing in the shallow waters of the lake with his friends, there not talking just standing there, then something Appears that absolutely amazes me, the whole school are watching and quiet a few girls are staring at him, he's more popular than James and that is saying something. Anyway, the water starts to ripple, that's not the amazing bit, anyone could do that but what happened next was just unreal, a huge tornado appeared, but it was made of water, Harry was controlling it and moved it around then he dropped the water and formed a tidal wave and sent it at good speed towards the opposite shaw but before it hit he pulled the wave back and dropped the spell.
Everyone was standing there in shock, teachers included, Harry turned to face everyone and started to walk, he pushed his way through the crowd not answer any questions and the he went out of site.

Ginny's POV
Harry is so hot, he just performed some extreme magic, magic beyond what dumbledore could do. All the teenage girls were staring at him but he ignores everyone and comes towards me, I start to get nervous as he get closer but I have no idea why.
"Ginny, can you come with me."
"Why, you could take any girl your age from this crowed."
"Yes I could but I don't want to, I only love one person."
"Who?"
"You."
"Really?" I ask in disbelief
"Yes, please can you come with me?"
"Of course I will."