4

Authors note:
BTW(by the way):
(E/C) means eye color
************************************
Night has come and your parents won't be home till midnight so you decide to text Raphael to come.

A few minutes later you hear a loud thump at your window. You go see what it was and when you look down, you see Raphael standing with his arms crossed. You open the window to say hi:

"Hey Raphael!"

"Again, you can call me Raph!", he says with an annoyed tone.

You run down to your backyard to meet him. Once you get to him, you notice him glaring at you. You put a confused look on your face and he sighs:

Raphael: "Next time, don't yell."

"Oh. So there's a next time?" You tease him a little bit but he doesn't seem to be taking it too well.

"Look, by "next time" I meant, if we happen to see each other again, don't go yelling my name!"

You're taken aback by that comment but you don't seem to know why. I mean, you shouldn't care. It's not like you two are best friends or something.

You shake off the shade and proceed to ask him the many questions that you had:

"So where do you live?"

" Honestly, I don't understand why you want to know so bad."

"I'm just interested!" Is what you say because you don't have a better excuse.

" Fine since you really want to know, I live in the sewers."

He says that very bluntly and you just stare at him because you have no words. After a few seconds of staring, you come back into reality.

" Ok, I have another question for you. Are there more like you out there?"

Raphael seems to stare into space and as he's staring, you can't seem to help staring at his body. You can't help it. His body has such a nice structure. He has very, very, very muscular arms and legs, great abs and is just very attractive. He's also about 7 and a half feet tall which makes everything even better.

You get out of admiring his body and continue waiting for his answer. He looks at you and creates a a stern-looking face that could scare anyone.

"Do you promise not to say a word because if you do-"

"Yes I promise!"

"Ok, yes, there are more like me and they're my brothers."

You fill up with excitement just at thought of him having more of his kind. There's a huge smile on your face and Raphael looks very confused.

"Do you know if I can meet them?"

"Look I've answered all your questions I think that's enough."

You start to pout and that makes him give in:

Raphael's POV:

I don't understand why I give into her so easily. It's not like I know her or even care about her. I look at her and sigh

"Fine, but don't expect me to do it soon"

She smiles really big, her (E/C) eyes glowing in the darkness. I can't help but admire her beauty. She has a beautiful smile most of all. Ah, Raph! Why you gotta think that way!

After the little admiring session, I hear her say "thank you, thank you!" All of a sudden, I feel her arms wrap around me and her head is leaning against my chest. The warmth of her body makes me feel great. I have this feeling in my stomach that I can't seem to shake off. What is this feeling.

After the hug, I tell her I have to go, she nods and we part ways. As I proceed back to the lair I can't help but think of her. Her smile, her eyes, her personality, that's all I could think of.

Your POV:
You go back inside your house and proceed to your room. As you lay on your bed, you can't help but think of Raphael. The way he talks, the way he try's to act all tough, but you know that he can be soft when he wants to and his attractiveness are revolving around your mind. You can't wait to see him again.