29

**Your POV**

You watch as Shredder continues to fight, not even noticing that you're there . Before you could even comprehend why, a few of his minions come rushing towards you. You become confused and involuntarily start shooting. Lasers fly everywhere, bouncing of the walls. Everyone begins to dodge the lasers but, yet again, Shredder and Splinter continue to fight. Every stride they make seems to dodge a laser . Once the lasers transfer their energy into objects in the room, our fight begins. Your group sends *Jackson* to go untie the brothers before we fight.

Shredders minions come from all directions and charge at you. You quickly move into a defensive stance and hold your laser gun up to your face.    Even though you guys were in formal attire you were still ready to fight.You thought that maybe it might slow them down a bit, but they keep the same rushed speed. April, Taylor, and Casey join you and all of you point your guns at them. When Karai is about two feet in front of you, you shoot. She stumbles back and clutches her stomach. Taylor shoots Stockman, April shoots Tiger Claw, and Bebop and Rocksteady gang up on Cassie.

Karai gets up and smirks with delight:

"Now the real fun is about to begin." She speaks slyly. For some reason what she says gives you shivers and before you know it she's already lunged at you. The force of the lunge is enough to send you falling on your back and as you fell she swiped the laser gun out of your hand and throws it to the ground. You watch as she stomps on it, which crushes it into pieces. Your heart pounds a million times faster as she slowly walks towards you. You look around to see Cassie struggling to keep Bebop and Rocksteady away from him, April resorting to hand combat because her gun was destroyed as well, and Taylor being cornered. Karai lifts you by the collar as you grunt and try to remove her hand. She grips on to your shirt tighter, then throws you back onto  the wall.   You yelp as the pain shoots all around your back. With the little moment between you and Karai, you notice Shredder being pinned down by Splinter and the brothers quickly being let out. Before you turn your head to Karai's direction, she is already in front of you. You look up and in a split second you're being punched in the face. You jerk to the side holding your cheek. She pauses before taking another swing to your face. This time it gets you in the eye and you grunt. You can hear screams coming from Taylor and and punches being given to someone. You close your eyes, waiting for another punch but as you wait you don't receive one.  Soon you hear grunts from two people and someone crash to the ground. You turn your head and slowly open your eyes to see Raph standing in front of you. You let out a breath of relief and he helps you up. As he helps you, you quickly get to your feet as you trip on your dress. He flashes a smile at you and proceeds to fight. You watch as the brothers swiftly craft  their movements and act on them.
Soon enough, your friends run over to you as the brothers finish them off. Once they finish, they all run to where you are. Everyone checks to see whether the other is ok, but you just stand there in shock while trying to catch your breath.

"(Y/N) how are you holding up?" Raph asks but before you can answer, you hear a clashing of metal.

Everyone turns their head to see Shredder lying lifelessly on the ground and Jackson with armor and a sword pointing towards Splinter. Splinter pleadingly looks at him as he kneels.

"WAIT!" Leonardo shouts.  And he runs towards them. The rest of the group follows suit. Jackson looks at the group then back at Splinter and puts his sword down. There's an empty silence until Splinter rises from the ground and speaks,

"Thank you, young man," He says with gratitude, later bowing. Jackson bows and nods. Leo walks over to Splinter and helps him walk over to us.

You started to contemplate who Jackson really was, but only for a few seconds because your head was pounding and you felt nauseous. Without communication, Raph asked Jackson what you were thinking:

"Who are you?" He asked sternly. Jackson chuckles,

"Im the other vigilante. I just happened to get caught too,"

Raph glares at him. Mikey soon adds,

"Dude you're pretty dope with a sword!" He says ecstatically. Jackson grins,

"Yeah, Well I've had this thing down for a few years now but I'm not perfect." He states humbly.

"I saw your counterattack and it was timed perfectly! Absolutely amazing!" Donnie states in awe. Jackson responds saying,

"It's all in practice,"

The group begins to head home, leaving quickly before the enemies hey back up.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As the group is walking in complete silence, you notice Taylor wrapping her arms around Leo's arm with her head resting on it as well. April and Casey are walking side by side, absorbing each others company. Splinter, Mikey and Donnie are all walking together. Your head stil pounds as you try to ignore it and continue to walk. You can feel a lump forming in your throat but you don't know how to let it out. Jackson walks next you and taps your arm.

"Hey! you good?" He whispers. You try to talk, but nothing comes out, so you just nod and hope he'll walk in front of you. He continues to speak,

"You know you did pretty good back there. Just wanted to let you know," he says. You smile at him and look back at the ground. He smiles back at you and walks forward. You look at back at Raph as he stalks in the back.

Once you reach the lair, Jackson says, "it was nice meeting you guys, maybe we could team up some time," and with that he leaves.

April and Cassie day there goodbyes and leave and Leo sleeps over with Taylor. You stay with Raph.

You rush to his room and take off your dress. He comes in after you and takes of his clothes as well. The both of you sit on the edge of the bed and in a few seconds, the lump in your throat disappears and you burst out crying. You didn't know why you were crying but you were. Raph carried you in his lap and held you close, kissing the top of your head.

"Shhh it's ok," He says calmly.