36(End)

12/25/18

Soon, It is graduation day and you stand in front of your mirror with your graduation robe and hat on.

"(Y/N)! Taylor's here!"  Your mother calls.

"Alright, tell her to come upstairs!"

You hear Taylor rush up the stairs and  into your room.

"Hey love! Are you ready to leave High school and become independent women!" She exclaims.

You smile brightly at her and hold her hands.

"I'm so ready to leave this place." You state.

Taylor nods excitedly in response, "Yeah and your parents are home! This must be exciting."

Yep. Your parents decided it would be quite upsetting if they didn't see you finish your elementary through high school career. They told you they were proud of your accomplishments and how you've grown into fully capable, independent and strong women:

"We're completely and utterly sorry that we weren't always there for you, but we want to know that we acknowledge your accomplishments and we're so very proud of you. Everything you've done as a little kid up until now has made us proud. I hope you forgive us." You teared up at their admittance and hugged them:

"I forgive you guys." You said. They wrapped you tightly in their embrace and sent back they're love:

"We love you too!"
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^**^*^*^*

All of you get ready and head out of the house to attend the graduation ceremony. All of you enter the venue and get seated.

You sit near Taylor and wait as people continue to file in. As you wait, your knee begins to bounce sporadically and you play with your fingers. Taylor notices and places a soft hand on your knee. You slowly stop and smile at her.

"You seem nervous," Taylor giggles.

"Yeah, I've just got pre-grad jitters, I guess." You acknowledge. Taylor nods in response.

"Y'know this years been full of exciting events and the funny thing is I don't regret anything. I'm so glad I met the turtles, and I'm so glad to be your best friend." Taylor claims.

"I'm glad to have met the turtles and be your friends too." You smile, "speaking of— where are the guys?" You look around for them and spot them entering the venue. You smile and wave at them.

The turtles hurry over to the both of you and take seats near you.

"Hello beautiful." Raph whispers in your ear as he rests an arm behind your chair and adjusts himself in his seat.

"Raph." You giggle as you roll you eyes and lightly put a hand to his chest. "Are you excited?" You ask.
Raph nods and slouched in his chair.

"I'm ready to get out of here. School is probably one of my worst experiences." Raph claims.  You laugh in response and rest your head on his shoulder.

Moments later, the graduation ceremony begins and the guest valedictorian walks in. Many screams are heard and when you turn your head to the direction of the cause of screaming girls, you don't know whether to die or scream with the other girls. No other than Kim-freaking-Namjoon walks in and on to the stage.

Soon, the entire venue's chatter dissipates into silence, and all eyes are on Namjoon.

*a lovely heart-warming and advisable speech has been spoken( sorry I'm not good at speeches and I think don't think I know what to say)*