30

3/5/2018

It's the next day (Sunday) and you wake up to an empty space next to you. You rub the tiredness out of your eyes and climb out of bed. Raph walks in and smiles at you:

"Hey sleepyhead, how're you feeling?" He asks as he wraps his arms around you. You rest your head on his chest and yawn:

"Tired." You try to speak through your yawn.

"Y'know, prom was ok. I kinda expected it to be pretty boring." Raph stated. Your face slightly falters and you tilt back a little while still holding Raph.

"We were prom King and Queen, which was cool." You say as you put on a smile. "I wanted prom to be as normal as it could be, and it was great until we went outside. I guess normal just doesn't come with the Hamato package."

Raph chuckles and you join in with him.

"Nah, normal's for losers, but are you ok?" He asks. "You seemed pretty shaken last night."

You sigh, "yeah, I guess that was just my breaking point, but I'm fine;I promise. Are you ok?"

Raph smirks, but you can see a hint of sadness in his eyes. He immediately shifts the conversation to something else.

"Breakfast's ready," Raph says as he holds you back by the shoulders. Within a second, he's out the door and you're left wondering why he didn't answer your question. You wear one of Raph's t-shirts and head out the bedroom door.

You say good morning to Splinter and ask if he's ok. He smiles and replies,

"Yes I am fine, thank you. Are you ok?"

You smile and nod. He nods back and the both of you go your separate ways.

You're halfway down the hallway to the kitchen when you hear yelling. The sound of pots clashing into things makes you concerned and you rush down the hallway to see what it is.

"Can't you f****ing take anything seriously Mikey! You couldn't be any more stupid, dumba**."

"I'm sorry man, I didn't mean-"

"Shut up!"

You walk into Raph standing a few inches away from Mikey and staring at him with eyes filled with fury. He sees you standing in the doorway and huffs. He shoves past you and you look back in confusion. You turn back around to see Mikey staring at the doorway.

"Hey, what was that about?" You ask Mikey. Mikey's face saddens and he shrugs:

"I don't know. All I did was spill some orange juice, and he was going all ballistic on me!" 

You zone off into space and think about what could have made Raph so upset. You come back to reality and quickly nod and smile at Mikey. You turn to leave the room and bump into Donnie.  He looks you and Mikey with a questionable expression.

"Hey guys, what's wrong with Raph?" Donnie said with concern. "I tried to talk to him, but he called me annoying and told me to 'fudge' off, not that that's anything unusual. He just seemed really annoyed."

"I don't know man! Raph just yelled at me for spilling orange juice!" Mikey responded.

You suddenly come up with an idea to cheer up Raph. 

"Donnie!" You yell. Donnie's head instantly turns towards you. "Are you sure that guys don't have periods because... Anyway, I have an idea of what to do to cheer up Raph." 

You tell Donnie and Mikey and they agree to join you.

Afterwards, you notice that Leo isn't here.