33

*8/20/18

*LEO's POV*

I get my brothers to help me adjust Raph unto my shoulder as we fling him over my shoulder. I grunt as I trudge my way towards the cell that's held down in the darker part of the lair. I lay him down on the floor gently before placing my hand on his chest for a moment. My heart felt heavy with guilt as I watch him breath lightly. It's my fault that he's like this.

I ball up my fist and kiss it before placing it on Raph's forehead. I retreat from the cell and close the door behind me. He shouldn't have to be in this situation.

As I walk into the main area of the lair, my brothers stand from their seating positions on the floor and come towards me. I raise my hand a few inches in front of me and my brothers come to a halt. They stare at me intensely as if waiting for a command or some type of explanation for what had just happened.

"Donnie, you need to get to working on some way to fix this. We can't let him stay this way forever." I demand as I try to stop myself from lashing out.

"Leo I understand and I'm trying my best to come up with a counter solution, but it takes time." Donnie expressed with worry.

"DONNIE! I don't care! Speed up the d*mn process!" I yell in response. My fists are clenched by my sides as I quickly try to calm myself down. Mikey and Donnie look taken aback by the sudden outburst and drift their eyes toward the floor.

"Leo, I'm trying my best!" Donnie whispers loud enough for me to hear. I grit my teeth before responding,

"Well obviously your 'best' isn't enough!" I spit at him. My teeth are still clenched as I put my hands to my face.

Splinter enters the room and surveys the area before speaking in stiff posture:

"I want all of you to get rest. Got to your rooms. Leo, check on Raph before you go." He gestures in my direction with his head while holding his staff upright in front of him.

"Yes, Sensai." I respond and leave for the cell.

Once I reach his cell, I see that he is still in the same position as he was the last time I put him there. I turn to leave, but before I can leave Raph grabs my wrist though the bars. I quickly turn myself around and yank my wrist from him. He smirks at me from his kneeling position with both hands gripped to the bars.

"Hey there fearless! How've you been?" He taunts. " I've been feeling kind of cooped up in this cell....wanna let me out?" His sinister grin grows wider.

I stare at him not knowing what to say, but I give him a cold stare to mask my fear.

"what? Cat got your tongue? Oh, how's my dearest (Y/n), I hope she's not feeling too lonely without me. I can't wait to get out of here so I can see her, but of course I'll express all my love to my beloved family first!" He grinned with an evil look in his face.

"Go to sleep Raph- you're not going anywhere."I respond. Raph's sinister smile slowly molds into a frown as he watches me leave.

"Hey where are you going fearless! Get back here! I wanna play a game!" Raph yells from behind you.
I continue to walk to my room and as I enter I fall onto my bed.

*(Y/N) POV*

You toss and turn in your bed as you try to keep your mind from referring back to the conversation you had with Leo over the phone.

What does he mean Raph attacked him? Is this more than just a chemical reaction in his body? Is what you ask yourself during the night.

You turn to the side where your alarm clock is positioned and check the time.