6

It's the end of school and your friends have all dispersed to their own direction so your left walking home alone.

As you walk home, you feel as if someone is watching you. You have a feeling it's Raph so you call out to him,

"Raph, is that you?"

You get no answer.

"Huh, Deja Vu much." You say this to yourself as you continue walking.

You get to a corner and proceed forward, you feel a hand over your mouth and you are dragged to the side.
You muffle and try to scream for help but their grip gets tighter to your face. You kick and fight but nothing seems to be working. Soon they let go and you finally release out of their grasp.

"SOMEBODY HE-"

Your sentence begins to trail off as you notice who it is:

"Raph? What was that for?"

You shove him but he doesn't move.

"Did I scare you?"

"Well if that was your aim, then YES YOU FUCKING SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME!"

He smirks and you respond with the ol' roll of the eyes.

"(Y/N), you didn't have to take it so seriously. I'm just playin."

"Just playing!" You look at him with fire in your eyes. "Just playing? You could have been a kidnapper for all I know!"

"I honestly don't see what your problem is but anyway, I wanted to give you an answer to your little question that you asked me a few days ago."

*Flashback to Raph when you asked him out*

What the heck! A girl wants to date me! Raph says to himself. You go back to the lair and find your brothers waiting for you at the door.

Leo: Where were you Raph, we were waiting for you to start training.

Raph: "Well I forgot."

Leo: " That doesn't explain where you went. You've been going out a lot lately."

Raph: Yeah, well first of all it's none of your business, dad. I just went out to clear my head, ok? I've got a lot on my mind lately.

Donny: "About wh-"

Donny's sentence is cut off as Splinter comes into the room.

Splinter: " What are you all doing?aren't you supposed to be training like I said?

Mickey: "Oooh, Raph better explain himself!"

Raph throws an icy glare at Mickey and he immediately closes his mouth.

Leo: "Sorry sensei, we won't do it again."

Splinter: "Do not make promises that you can not keep."

After he says that he leaves.

Leo: "come on. Let's go train!"

*After training*

Raph heads to his room, sweat dripping down his face and his muscles aching with pain.

He immediately collapses on his bed; that's when thoughts start to travel in his mind: "Is (Y/N) trying to prank me? Do I even like her like that?"

He starts to think back to all the moments that you guys have had. He thinks back to when he would laugh at every joke you said even if it wasn't funny, all the times you wanted to hang out with her, all the times you wanted to kiss her- "Wait I wanted to kiss her? I think I do like her!"

*Back to Reality*

You're starting to get all panicky again and your stomach doesn't feel to hot.

"Sure, I'll try out this whole dating scene."

You get excited and you immediately rush forward and hug him. To your surprise. He hugs you back.