Easter love

*(a/n) Just wanted to do a short, little Easter update just to get into the spirit* 4/16/17

You woke up to the birds chirping and the sun shining on your face, revealing highlights in your hair. Your smile was big.... JUST KIDDING!

ok, I know that's probably the opposite of what happens when you wake up....soo... let's start over, shall we!

You woke up to the sound of your alarm blaring in your ear. Your mom was yelling from across the hall, "GET UP! YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS! GET READY FOR CHURH!" (If you don't go to church, that's alright, but just pretend that you do for now if that's not to much to ask)

You stretch your arms and legs and groan, "ugh!" You yawn after that and when you do, you immediately regret it. Ewww! My breath is stank!
You rush to the bathroom and look at your self in the mirror: "We're gonna need some fixing to do." You say to yourself.

You get yourself ready and put on some make up, just because it was a special day. You're about to put on your Sunday's best when you hear your dad yell, "WE'll BE RIGHT BACK! We're just getting some groceries from the store!" And with that, your hear the door slam.

You proceed to put on your dress and eat breakfast. You run upstairs and get your phone out to text your friends and tell them "Happy Easter". Shortly, after texting your friends, you were about to text Raph when you heard a thump on the window. You quickly opened it and Raph came in.

"Hey Raph!" You say to him. As you are about to hug him, he shoves a bouquet of flowers in your face.

"U-um h-here are some flowers." He smiles awkwardly.

You smile and take that flowers, "Thanks Raph!" You reach on your toes and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Then Raph faces you in shock as if he just remembered something.

"Ah,crap! Happy Easter! Ugh I'm so bad at this whole lovey-give-you-a-gift-dovey -thing!" He face palms.

You laugh and and set the bouquet of flowers down in your bed.

"Ack, you look really beautiful though!" He smiles meekly.

"You know Raph, you didn't have to give me flowers. It wouldn't have mattered to me." You say to Raph.

When you say that, Raph looks at you in annoyance: "F***ing Leo told me that I should give you them!"

You laugh and grab his hands. You wrap them around your waist and stand on your toes to reach his lips. He leans toward you, as you do the same and the both of you share a passionate kiss.

"Happy Easter Red" you say to him.

*Authors Note
Btw I just want to let you know that even though those of you that are reading this don't go to church, I really do recommend you do.

The Lord can really change things around for you, if you are going through a hard time right now. Looking to him is a solution hat can really help.

BUT! I AM NOT FORCING ANYONE TO GO TO CHUCH. IT IS JUST A SUGGESTION TO SEE GHINGS TRUN AROUND IN YOUR LIFE.

AGAIN! I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO GOT TO CHURCH OR BE A CHRISTIAN OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THAT!

Anyway, now that that is out of the way.... HAPPY EASTER!

                ~your girl, Abi;)
P.s. Stay weird my friends!