9

As you walk home from the party, the conversations between you and Taylor and you and Raph, pop into your head. You realize that all the warnings that they have been telling you were very well relevant to the little event that happened. Tears start to swell up in your eyes and you begin to run.

You start to run aimlessly than realize that you should probably go apologize. You stop running in your aimless direction and go towards your house again.

Once you get inside your house you quickly run upstairs to your room and quickly dial Raphs number. It's rings for a while before he picks up:

"What do you want?" His voice is low but somewhat aggressive. Your heart sinks at his sentence.

"Hey... ummm.. I know your mad at me so that's why I wanted to say sorry.You start to tear up a little.

You wait for a response. You hear a sigh before a response,

"Fine, you're forgiven." He says it in a light- hearted playful way, which you don't hear often.

You smile at his response and remember that you need to talk to him. Your voice cracks as you ask thim to come over.

"You good (Y/N)?"

"Can you just come over"

"Sure."

You wait a few minutes before you hear a thump on the window. You immediately run down the stairs and out the door to your backyard. You run up to him and hug him as tight as you can. He hugs you in return and you let all your emotion out. You feel a stream, wait... a fountain of tears falling down your cheek and don't try to restrain them. Raph holds you, then picks you up and cradles you like a baby. You love this. You feel safe in his arms and it makes you feel well cared for.

"It's ok (Y/N), it's ok."

You've never seen this side of him before but you were liking it, A LOT. You told him everything that happened and as you were explaining everything to him, you could tell that he was getting mad. You hear him murmur,

"I told you not to got the fucking party."

"I know and I'm sorry. I guess, I really want some things in my life to change. I'm kind of tired of everyone just looking over me like I'm invisible."

Raph lifts your chin up, for your eyes to meet his and he says, " Personally, I don't think you should pay attention to those people. I just want you to know that I don't think you're invisible. You're pretty much all up in my face, but don't worry, I like it like that."

Raph furrows his non-existent brows, then smirks. You smile back at his little speech. What he said made you feel a thousand times better. You got out of his cradle and back on the ground.

"Thanks for cheering me up Raph!"

"Yeah, what I said, I meant it."

You smile brightly, then shrug.

"While you're here, what do you want to do?"

"Don't you think it's getting late?"

You pout your lip and ask him to stay again but he still disagree. So, you reach for his shoulder and pull them down, you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him. He's shocked at first but slowly gains his way into it and returns the kiss. The kiss is passionate but soft. He puts his hands underneath your thighs and brings you up to his height, your legs wrapping around his waist.

A few moments later, you pull away from the kiss and rest your forehead against his. The both of you smile before he puts you down so you can go sleep.

" I got you to stay for a little."

You smirk and he smirks back before leaping into the shadows. You turn around and before you even make a step, you feel a strong grip around your arm. You turn around to see a tall, green, mutant turtle stand before you. He isn't Raph because he has a blue mask around his eyes. You stand frozen unsure of what to do. Should you run or should ask who he is.

The "new" turtle pulls you closer to him with his tight grip and snarls, " Who are you and what do you want from Raph?!"

You stand emotionless, trying to cover up your fear.

He asks again and this time even closer to you with a tighter grip. You swallow the lump in your throat and respond in a sassy way trying to cover up your fear once again:

"I'm (Y/N), what's it to ya?"

He looked irritated by the way you answered him but he keeps his cool:

"Ok (Y/N), what do you want from him?"

He looks you up and down waiting for an answer. His grip is starting to hurt and you're starting to get annoyed:

"Before we continue our chat, would you let go of me !?"

You yank your arm backward as he releases his grip on you. He looks down at your arm and you catch a "I'm sorry" look before he stands before you emotionless.

"Thank you, first of all, who are you?"

He looks hesitant at first but slowly relaxes before saying, " I am Leonardo but you can call me Leo, Raphael's brother."

You're eyes widen as you realize how this all connects.

A mutant turtle, blue mask, the name Leonardo.

You remember Raph mentioning someone named Leonardo but you didn't know that his brother's name was Leonardo.

"Wait, you're Leo, Oh my gosh! I've always wanted to meet Raph's brothers!"

Leo looks confused so you clarify:

"Oh sorry, I'm Raphs girlfriend."

"GIRLFRIEND!?"

"Umm.. yeah."

Leo looks like he's about to faint. He puts his palm in his forehead and shakes his head.

"Ugh, umm... sorry for the way I grabbed you, I thought you were trying to manipulate Raph." He smiles. "It's nice to know that Raph has a girlfriend. I've noticed that he's been smiling a lot more and now I know why."

You smile and yawn very widely.

"Sorry, I'm just really tired."

"Yeah, it's getting really late. Again, sorry for the way I approached you. It was nice meeting you (Y/N)."

Before he leaves you stop him and ask for his number.

"Oh, ummm sure, here-"

He gives you his number and he slips into the darkness.

You walk back into your house and go upstairs to you room. You don't even bother to take anything off before collapsing on top of your bed and falling fast asleep.