Christmas

12/25/2017
YO GUYS! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!

*I hope that your Christmas is filled with lots of gifts and family, but it's ok if you don't get gifts this year because it's not all about the gifts, now is it. I hope your New Year will be filled with accomplishments, love and happiness.

*Also, this date doesn't exactly mark one year of this story, but it's close to the actual date, so happy one-year-anniversary!

*Annnnnnnnnd..... I might as well make a lil Christmas chapter so......
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You walk through the sewer in a snow covered jacket, with an ivory colored beanie, skinny jeans, and boots. You walk into the Lair and see that everywhere is decorated. There are red and green streamers lengthening across the ceiling with little Christmas objects pasted on the walls. Ornaments are hung on a colossal Christmas tree and a huge star is planted on the peek.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, (Y/N)!" Mikey yells from across the room. He runs up to you and gives you a crushing hug, while he sticks a Santa hat onto your head. You hug him back and smile. Everyone else turns around and gives you hug, saying merry Christmas . Raph wraps his arm around your shoulder and gives you a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Merry Christmas, beautiful." He whispers in your ear. You smile and say it back.

You tell Raph that you can't stay for long because your parents are home today. He frowns, but shrugs when he realizes that he gets time with you for a few minutes. After that, you tell the rest of the guys that you can't stay for long. They also frown but move on. Mikey gasps then exclaims,

"Since, (Y/N) can't stay for long... LETS OPEN PRESENTS!" Everyone looks at one another with annoyed faces and laugh.

As if on cue, April and Cassie walk in with presents in their hands. Cassie comes over to where you all are standing and yells: "The PARTY IS HERE!"

Raph smiles and gives him a high-five: "Yeah!" You roll your eyes and give April a hug.

April and Cassie set down their gifts under the Christmas tree and everyone sits around it. Donnie begins to speak,

"Since (Y/N) is leaving soon, she should open her gifts first." His eyes quickly move toward a small box wrapped in purple. You understand and move toward it to open it.  When you open it, you see an object shaped like a pen with buttons and a small screen on it.  You look up and ask,

"What is it?"  Donnie smiles:

"It's a Holograph pen that I invented. When you press on this button it turns on," you turn it on and see a picture of you and the gang during the early days. The screen on the pen blinks and tells you to tap it, so you do. The picture turns to the next picture
And this time it's of you guys eating pizza together.

"Aww," is all you say while tears build up in your eyes.

"I made an entire slide of pictures that we took this year, and you can use that to contact us. Do you like it?" Donnie asks. You set the pen down, and, without any words, tightly give him a hug.

"Thank you so much! I love it!" You exclaim.

"Your welcome." Donnie responds. You wipe your eyes and move onto the next present. You open Mikey's present next; it's a skateboard. You've always wanted to learn how to skateboard, but you didn't have one.

"Thank you, Mikey!" You give him a quick hug and move on to the next. You open Leo's box; its an arrow. You instantly look around for another box and find a bow.

"No way! Is this mine?" You ask in shock. Leo laughs:

"Yeah it's yours 'cause im gonna teach you how to use it." You give him a hug and go to the next present from April and Cassie. You open it and see a box of makeup. You smile:

"Dude, this is great!" You give April a hug.

"Yeah I know how much you like to do make up." She says.

Last, but not least is Raph. You grab a small box that's wrapped in red and open it. When you open it, you see a small bracelet with red gems on it. On the back of the biggest gem it reads: "Sure I'll try out this whole dating scene"

A tear creeps down your face and you smile at Raph:

"I remember when you said that." Raph responds,

"Yeah me too." You wrap your arms around his neck and give him a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Thank you so much! I absolutely love it!" You quickly put it on and flaunt it.

Your phone rings and you look at it; it's your mom.

"Oh crap! I need to go, but before I go, I want you to open your present Raph," you say.

Raph quickly opens his present and drops his jaw.

"H-how did you get this?" Raph asks in awe.

"I know someone who owes me," is your response. His present is a pair of golden sais with a leather grip. He drops them and wraps his arms around you waist, picking you up. He gives you a few pecks in the cheeks.

"Merry Christmas, Raph!" You say.

"Merry Christmas, Beautiful!"