25

*A/N*

Ok so... I keep losing touch, but honestly I'm really trying! I also wanted to let you guys know,that in the last update I put some of the Criminal Minds characters in it, in case you don't notice. I also have a new story that's about to come out called, "5 Months". So watch out for that.
Ok.... let's get to the story!

••••••••••••••••••••

After your gawking session, flashbacks of your kidnappings flash in your mind. You shudder when memories of them pulling your hair and yanking you out of the car pop into your head. How they fought Raph and his brothers, mocking their names. Raph takes notice of your action and looks down at you:

"Hey, you good?" He asks. You shake your head and lean toward the middle of the table. You think about how Raph and his brothers fought the enemies with familiarity, as if they've done it before. You could tell that it was personal; that it was more than just saving lives. You knew that there were mutants running around, that the brothers would fight occasionally, but you never thought that they had a personal reason for fighting them. With questions floating around in your head, you decide to speak up:

"Did you guys know who kidnapped us?" You ask. The boys look at each other with April and Casey looking at them as well. Leo, then spoke up,

"Yeah! We know them and they know us." Leo says. Taylor looks at him with an eyebrow cocked :

"Well obviously you now each other, but is there more to that's story that we don't know about?"
She pulls a quick smile as she stares at Leo, waiting for an answer. You do the same.

"Well umm.." Leo looks at is hi brothers as if he asking for help.

"Just tell them." Is what Donnie says in a quickened hushed voice.

Leo continues in a whisper, "They work for Shredder. Shredder is a man that's been after us for a Long time." He sighs, "He has people, that he's turned into mutants, looking for us to capture and most likely kill." He pauses, waiting for a reaction. The boys look at you and Taylor waiting for a response as well. Taylor looks down at the table, biting her bottom lip.

"Oh so you didn't think that this what at least, I don't know, some what important to know! What the-!" She expresses in a harsh whisper. Soon after that, she leaves the table, rushing out the cafeteria exit. Leo calls after her and as he's about to get up, you stop him.

"I'll go after her." He nods. As you get up, Raph grabs your arm. He gives you a pleading look, but you harshly brush of his arm and go after Taylor.

"Come on! (Y/n)!" Raph calls after you, but you're already half way out the door. You were mad and you weren't going to deny it. How could they not tell you about something like that. Especially Raph. You thought to yourself, Did he not trust me enough to tell me? What if he was in danger and I didnt know where he was? I wouldn't know where to look! You were disappointed that he couldn't tell you something like that, that he had to hide it. But, someone had to be stable in this, so yelling and running off wouldn't be a great idea.

As you walk around the hall, you find Taylor, standing by her locker, her back leaning on a locker. She had her head in her hands and you could hear a few sniffles. You walked up to her and put an arm over her shoulders and ask, "Taylor what's wrong?" She looks at you, her eyes pink.

"Oh, I don't know, Maybe the fact that Leo hasn't told me...us about it, is pissing me off!" Her voice cracks. Seeing her cry like that made your eyes water a little bit. "What if he was kidnapped, in trouble; We wouldn't  know where to look! I care too much about him to loose him." She expresses. After hearing those words, you felt a brick of emotions hit you; how what she said was related to you too.