26

The night before prom*

KARAI's POV (not sure if I spelled that right):

"But-"

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND! I want them here tomorrow night. Don't come back without them!" He demanded. He dismissed me and I walked out of the lair, grabbing my backpack full of supplies. I was actually looking forward to going to Prom, but of course my father picked the perfect time to get them. For the past three months I've been lying to Leo, telling him that I'm done with my Father; That I don't want to hurt them anymore. I've been telling him that I'm trying to slip away from Shredder, but I haven't. For some reason I have this feeling of guilt inside of me, like I shouldn't kidnap the turtles... No! Splinter hurt my father; now he's gonna feel what my father felt. I think I may still have feelings for Leo though. Every time I talk to Leo in human and turtle form, I want to keep it going forever. Ugh! Why am I feeling this way; that Taylor girl is what's ruining everything! But... I shouldn't care.

I  continue to walk down the alleys of New York, and cut through some forest to reach my destination; An abandoned house.

Every time I leave for a mission I always go a day early, in case I find my target early.

As I reach the house, I open it and set my things near an old mattress. I clear the dust off and lay on it. My hands are crossed behind my head and I stare up at the cobwebbed ceiling above me. I think about ways I could get all four turtles together. That (y/n) girl is pretty close to them and so is Taylor. When they were kidnapped, they all came, but of course those dimwits couldn't defeat them. I'll just have to get the girls again. but how?

*4 hours before prom*

*(Y/n)'s point of view*

"Taylor!" You called for her. You were in your bathroom doing your hair.

"What (Y/N)! " she responded. She was getting her makeup tools from her bag.

"Can I borrow one of your brushes? I don't know where one of mine is!" You asked. Taylor came in with the brushes and you started to work on your make up. After a good two hours of getting yourself ready, it was time for you to put on your clothes.

*You can either choose from the selection I gave you or come up with your own if you have something else in mind. This is just for people who are having a hard time imagining their look. You can mix and match too if you want. All the dress selections will be RED btw. If you prefer to wear a suit wear a suit.. I ain't stopping you.

1)