24

The next day,you wake up to you sleeping on your bed with Raph staring at the ceiling. He has an arm over his stomach, while, the other one is tucked under your head.

You imitate him and lay on your back, as well as stare at the ceiling. He looks over at you and sighs.

"What's wrong Raph?" You ask in concern. Raph doesn't move his head but his eyes move to look at you,

"You had a nightmare." He says. You didn't understand what he was so worried about. He continued to speak,

"It's my fault you had'em!" He raised his voice a little louder.  "If I just stayed and walked home with you... none of that would have f*cking happened!"

You could see tears building up in his eyes. He pinches his eyes and shakes his head:

"I don't know what I would've done if I lost you! I-you've made me so happy a-and to lose y-you-" he's interrupted, as you place your hands on either cheek and kiss him.
In between the kiss you whisper into his ear,

"Hey! It's alright. Im here and that's all that matters." You smile and go back to kiss him. Raph smirks and kisses you back. As you kiss him, you feel his protective arms, wrap around your waist. You fall deeply into the kiss, until you realize that it's a school day.

You quickly release yourself from Raph's grasp and maneuver yourself off the the bed. You reach for your phone to check the time, only to find that you have 10 minutes before school starts. You gasp as Raph quickly props himself up by his elbows.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" Raph asks in concern. You quickly turn around and show him the time:

"We're going to be late for school!" You say before heading to the bathroom. Raph lazily gets out of bed:

"Well, sh*t." He says to himself before putting on his watch that transforms him into a human.

You get ready in about 7 minutes, which left you with 3 minutes to get to school.

You and Raph hurriedly went out the door and, instead of walking to school, you decide to use your car today.

Once you get to school, you rush through the entrance, get a late pass and awkwardly walk into class.

As you get in, with Raph trailing behind you, you get stares and stifles of laughter from students. The teacher notices and turns around:

"Oh! I'm glad the both of you could make it to class today." Her arms were crossed and she threw a cold glare your way. You said "sorry" and made your way to your seat. As you were walking, you could feel several pairs of eyes staring at you. Your face was flushed and you wanted to hide in a whole. This, by far, was one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to you.

*Time skip to lunch*

You were walking towards the cafeteria, when, what seemed to be, an officer stopped you.

"Hi there! I'm special agent Prentiss." She is a black haired woman, who is average sized, with a suit on. "I'm with my partner, agent Morgan and we just want to ask you a few questions involving an investigation. Is that alright?" You see a tall, built, rather attractive, dark skinned man standing next to her and he gives you a soft smile. You assume that that is the partner she addressed, since no one else was standing next to her.

You were scared, you thought that  they would question you about what happened last night.  You didn't want Raph or his brothers being involved, but you also didn't want to be in trouble with the police than you thought you already were.

Without looking suspicious, you try to answer as someone else would if they were being questioned, and knew they were innocent. So, You hesitate for a moment before complying, "Yeah sure."

The both of them lead you into an office and gesture for you to sit down. As you sit down, both agents sit down on the edge of the desk in front of you. They adjust themselves before speaking,

"Before we begin, do you mind telling us your name?" Agent Prentiss  asked. She gave you a genuine smile, which helped you relax a little bit. You let out a sigh before answering,

"My name is (y/n) (l/n)."  You said. Agent Morgan smiled:

"You have a beautiful name." He stated. You smiled slightly. He began to speak, "So, sweetheart, all we need to do is ask you a couple of  questions and all you need tous relax and answer them honestly, can you do that?" For some reason, what he said made you more relaxed. You loosened yourself a bit and nodded to continue.

"Ok great!" Agent Prentiss says. " First off, have you noticed any relationships between a student and a school staff; anything particularly closer than usual?" The agent stares into your eyes as if searching for an answer. You stiffen up again, as you think back to when the school administrator, Mr. McDonald, was a little to close with Macy:

"Uh...yeah, I have. Their names are Macy and Mr. McDonald."

They nod and continue to ask you more questions. In between the questions, agent Morgan get a call:

"Yeah baby girl, talk to me..., I've got some info too." He then walks out of the room. A minute later agent Prentiss discontinues the asking of questions and lets you out of the office. As soon as you get to the cafeteria, you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in.

You walk into the cafeteria and head for your table. As you sit down, a muscular arm immediately goes over your shoulders. You realize it's a Raph and give him a quick peck on the lips. He smiles and pulls you closer.

"Where've you been (y/n)? " Mikey asks.

"Some agents stopped me for questions about some inappropriate school relationship. I don't know why agents from the b.a.u have to be involved, but yeah." After you finished speaking everyone looked relieved . So you ask, " What?"

Leo shakes his head, "nothing." He says.

"Oh guess what!" Taylor exclaims. Everyone looks over at her. "Leo asked me out to prom guys!" She squeals and hugs him. Leo looks over with a nervous smile on his face.

"Yeah..." He says awkwardly. You gawk at how cute they look together, "Awe that's so cute!" Everyone congratulates them and you look up at Raph:

"Were gonna look even cuter than them, right Raphie poo!" You say that in a voice a few pitches higher than your regular tone. " All we need to do is get myself a dress and a tux for you!" Raph groans and rolls his eyes:

"Ugh! I hate you."

"You know you love me!" You respond.

"Lucky for you, I do." He retorts.

You kiss him on the cheek, which then turns into a kiss.