13

You wake up to murmuring in the background.

" Is she your girlfriend?" You hear one voice.

"Oooh, Raph's got a bae!" You hear another voice.

"Shut up Mikey!" You hear a harsh voice in the background, you realize it's Raph. You rub your eyes and slowly wake up from whatever you were laying on, something you didn't know, which started to freak you out a little.

"Raph?" You Rub your eyes again so you can see clearly. You look around to get a sense of your environment and come to find out, you're in a place, unknown.

The first thing you notice about your surroundings is the smell.

The smell is not the worst smell... but it stank.

You pinch your nose and gag. What is that smell and where am I!?

You continue to look around and see a simple makeshift living room. There's a cheap rug on the middle of the floor. The rug is between a small tv on a stand and an old couch, what you were laying on.

You slowly get up off the couch and gain stability. You turn around and call for Raph again:

"Ra-"

You see Raph standing in the middle of three other turtles.

"Woah...a-are these your brothers, Raph?"

Before Raph can respond, a turtle in an orange mask runs up to you and starts asking you questions a mile a minute:

"Who are you? Are you Raph's girlfriend? What do boobs feel like? Can-"
Before the turtle in orange can continue, Raph interrupts:

"Mikey, can you shut the f*ck up!"

Mickey immediately goes quiet. You giggle a little before asking,

"Raph are these your brothers?"

Raph lets out a heavy sigh before responding,

"Unfortunately, but yeah they are my brothers."

You nod in understanding before a turtle in a blue masks walks up to you and puts out his hand for you to shake,

"Hey, I'm Leonardo but you can call me Leo."

You shake his hand in acceptance and introduce yourself to the rest of the brothers.

"Hey guys, I'm (Y/N) and yeah, I'm his girlfriend."

The turtle in orange, you assume is Mikey, is getting giddy and he eyes Raph more than once. After his giddy session, he bursts,

"I'm Mikey, the cool one!" He cocked his eyebrow and leans his shoulder against the wall, crossing his arms.

Raph goes up behind him and shoves Miley, knocking home to the floor, "Ha, you wish."

"Hey!" Miley says in annoyance, massaging his shoulder.

Raph walks up from behind the turtle in the purple mask and puts him in a choke hold, rubbing his knuckles into his head, in enjoyment: