Memory (AU)

Exhausted, James trudged up to his room, yearning for his bed. It was 7am. The filming of the his latest MV had taken all night.

Not bothering to change, James just took off his shirt and climbed up his bed. He lied down and closed his eyes.

It felt as it had only been seconds after that that he felt a weight on his bed. Blearily, he opened his eyes. All his exhaustion seemed to vanished when he saw her. Nadine.

"Good afternoon, Love~" She said.

"Afternoon." He just say, smiling at Nadine. He let out a yawn and tried to blink sleep away. "I thought you had work today? It is still today, right?"

Nadine laughed and nodded. "I just got back." She said.

"Hmm. I thought you're going to spend the weekend at your mom's." James said. He was still sleepy.

Nadine had then climbed into the bed as well and lied beside James.

"I wanted to see you." She said softly.

James touched her cheeks and said. "I missed you, too."

James had then pulled her more closer to him and wrapped his arms around her. Nadine sighed contently.

"You seem tired." James commented.

"Just got back from work." She repeated.

"Right." James said. "Then rest for a while."

Nadine only nodded and cuddled up to James more.

James smiled in ease before he closed his eyes once more.

The two of them woke up to Lauren's call. It was already dinner. They ate, both still looking exhausted, and after that they went to the living room with the whole family, just hanging out.

Nadine ended up spending the night over at the Reid's, anyway, even though she had planned to go home beforehand. James' dad insisted. It was true that it was too late to go back. And both of them have early schedules the following day.

---

James waved when he saw Nadine glance in his general direction. She saw him, thank goodness, and wave in return. She gestured for him to wait and he nodded pointing at the direction of the lobby. She gave a swift nod and watched as he go.

He was currently in a studio. He only had work in the morning and Nadine had wanted to meet.

He waited for Nadine in the lobby.

Just about five minutes after, Nadine came with her things, ready to leave.

"Hey." She said.

James smiled. "Hey."

"Let's go?" He asked.

Nadine nodded, taking his hand in hers.

"I'm sorry about the abrupt call." Nadine said as they walked towards James's car. "I don't know... I guess I get lonely. We haven't seen each other very much since last week." She said. With both of them having separate projects now, their schedules rarely match. And recently, Nadine has been spending more and more time with her family, too.

Smiling mischievously, James had pulled Nadine into a hug and whispered. "I love you."

Nadine giggled and nodded. James was just sweet like that.

"I love you, too." She said and gave James a quick a kiss on the lips.

James grinned and laced his fingers with hers. "So where are we going?" He asked.