Friends?

Dei giggled as she dropped on RJ's chest, spent and sated. RJ was laughing too as he ran his fingers through the strands of her hair, his back laid flat on the carpeted floor of the dressing room.

"You're becoming more and more adventurous, babe," he said, with a huge grin. His fingers now ran up and down her back, tickling her a little.

"Hmmm..." she said before lifting her head a bit. "Totally your fault, babe," she said, kissing his jaw as his chest vibrated with laughter.

"Who knew one day I would be making love with you inside your work place. Next time let's do it in mine," he said, chuckling as she slapped him on the chest.

"Not a chance," she said, crossing her arms on his chest and propping her chin on them as her eyes feasted on his handsome face.

She sighed, loving how cheerful he seemed at that moment. "There are always loads of people on your floor. I'm not that brave. Besides, I'm not even in TrendBuzz anymore."

"All the more reason for you to transfer back, right?" he said, biting his lip and waggling his eyebrows at her, which earned him another hard slap on the chest. "Plus I already have my own office. You've seen Mark's right? It's pretty much the same. We can definitely do it there very discreetly," he said.

"Stop doing that, babe," she said suddenly, grabbing his hand that was running up and down her back.

"Why?" he asked, smiling.

"It's turning me on," she answered. "I might ask for another round."

He gave another hearty laugh and rolled, getting her underneath him. "And as much as I want to give that to you, I still have a shoot to get back to," he murmured, giving her a quick peck on the lips. "Plus our little princess is waiting for us. Now get dressed," he said, slapping her thigh.

They pulled on their clothes and began re-arranging the dressing room. They didn't realize how huge a mess they had created during their intense session until they saw the stuff that were supposed to be on the dressing table now scattered in all places.

They drove home for half an hour after they'd locked up the studio, and when they got there, Athena was already up from her nap. She giggled happily when she saw them and RJ lifted her up from her cradle at once.

"Nope," RJ said moving Athena away from Dei when she tried to get her. "Let me hold her for a few more minutes before I go back to work. You can have her all for yourself after I leave," he said firmly.

Dei laughed and just kissed Athena's forehead instead before helping Rose gather her things. She walked her to her car after Rose had said her goodbyes to RJ and the baby, and thanked her for taking care of Athena.

When she got back to the unit, RJ was already getting ready to leave. He was having a hard time letting go of Athena and sighed when Dei took her from him.

"I can't wait for this winter project to be over," he muttered as Dei and Athena walked him to the door. He kissed both of them quickly before finally leaving.

Dei sighed as she locked the door, suddenly feeling lonely.

"Ok, baby, we're going to wait for Daddy for a couple more hours... what do you want to do?" she asked.

Athena cooed and blinked her eyes, tilting her head. She seemed to be trying to figure out what Dei was saying.

Dei smiled and laid her on their bed before showering her with kisses. Then she started singing her a song. A few minutes later, her phone buzzed, indicating a text message and she paused. She fished the cellphone inside her bag that was sitting right above Athena's head and clicked on the new message.