Disneywand

Filler chapter lang before the crossover, which will finally be posted tomorrow at 8AM Manila in both TJ and MHIY. Tha wakath! 😘

~~~~~

"Hey, good morning, babe," Dei greeted RJ, pulling her robe closer around her body, as she walked out of the bedroom of their hotel suite in LA. He was sitting on the sofa in the living room, his Macbook fired up on his lap.

He looked up and smiled at her. "Hi, babe. Goodmorning." He waited as she approached, and then wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her tummy.

"What are you doing so early in the morning?" Dei asked as she peeked at his laptop.

RJ sighed before answering. "Watching Athena's video on Ellen."

"You've watched that five times already, aren't you getting tired?" Dei asked him, grinning.

"Not really," he answered, "but I'm feeling two kinds of emotions while watching this. One is genuine pride, for Athena. Did you see how confident she was? It was just so... amazing, I didn't even expect it..."

"Yea, she was, and she carried herself really well," Dei said with a happy smile as she stared at the paused video of Athena singing on Ellen's stage. "What's the other emotion?"

"A strong urge to kill Richard."

Dei laughed and ruffled RJ's hair. "It wasn't that bad, babe. It was actually too cute, Ellen couldn't stop laughing. And admit it, you too were trying so hard not to smile through the whole song!"

"Well..."

"And think about it, it could've been worse, she could have sung Despacito or --"

"Wait, does she know that song too?" RJ asked, his eyebrows raising in alarm.

"I... think so."

"I'm seriously gonna kill Richard," RJ muttered.

"Well, maybe it wasn't Richard who taught her," Dei reasoned out. "Maybe she heard it somewhere else. You know how quickly she picks up on things that she hears, plus that song's playing everywhere, and I mean everywhere."

"Tell me about it," RJ said, rolling his eyes. "Isn't she up yet?"

"Nope, not yet."

"Come here." He pulled her hand gently and sat her on his lap, and then placed his palm on her baby bump. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay," she answered with a smile.

"The twins not giving you a hard time today?"

"Nope, they're not."

"Mommy?" Athena's voice suddenly called from the bedroom and they both looked in that direction.

"We're here, princess, come on out," Dei answered.

They waited, and after a whole minute, Athena came padding out of the bedroom with her Baymax and Panda toys in one arm, and her other hand rubbing the sleep off her eyes.

"Good morning, princess," RJ greeted her.

"Mawning," Athena mumbled as she walked up to them. "I'm hungwy."

"You're hungry?" Dei asked as she stretched out her arms for Athena, and then she turned to RJ. "Should we order room service or do you still wanna take advantage of the breakfast buffet?"

"Breakfast buffet. I loved what we have been eating the whole week. Plus our princess loves their mixed cereals, don't you, Athena?"

"Yes! And the waffows wif bananas, nuts, and many many cawamel sauce and whipped cweam," Athena answered.