Chapter 7

WOW. COMMENTS ON CHAPTER 6. A MIRACLE. LOL

Thank you so much for the feedback! We really appreciate it! To those who just RECENTLY read Chapter 6 (when it was just a page and it was super duper short), *please* re-read Chapter 6 in order for this chapter to make sense to you :) We're so sorry for this screw-up, but mistakes happen ehehe! If you had previously read it the night we uploaded it (when it was actually longer), then you can continue reading it. BUT if you start reading this and it's really confusing, go back to chapter 6.

Please comment so we can update more. We won't update unless we have at least two comments ;)

Enjoy! We love you guys so much! <3

~ Admin Cherry and Nutella

*W A R N I N G* There's a bit more cussing in this chapter than usual. Teehee ;)

----

Autumn's POV

I walked into my building, and I did not dare turn back. I just kissed Connor Franta in front of my ex-boyfriend, Caspar Lee. Oh my gosh. My face was really really warm, I pressed my cold hand against my cheek. I walked to the elevator and pressed the up arrow. I tapped my foot impatiently as I waited for the elevator.

I just replayed what just happened in my head. Caspar came back into my life for about 4 minutes, and Connor was my fake boyfriend for about 2.

And. I. Kissed. Connor. On. The. Cheek.

I felt my cheeks turn even more red.

The elevator finally opened and I went to my floor.

---

I walked down the hallway and I went to our door. I fumbled for my keys that Emmi got for me when I first arrived to California. I turned the lock and rushed in. I looked for Emmi, dying to tell her what I just went through. I went into the kitchen and I saw her. Once we made eye contact, we spoke at the same time.

"I need to tell you something and it's really important."

Our eyebrows lifted up at the same time.

"Ok you can go first", I said. Emmi took a deep breath. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement and she was shaking. She smiled at me.

"Ricky asked me out and I said yes."

I almost jumped out of my shorts when she told me that, but I stopped myself. "Wait, Ricky asked you out?" My face half happy for her and half shocked.

She looked at me like I just shot a puppy. "Yeah...aren't you happy for me?"

I nodded and I took her hands in mine. "No of course I am! I'm so happy for you! I can tell you really like Ricky. But think about it... you just got to know him for only a couple of weeks. Shouldn't you give it more time? About like...a month or so?"

Her face went deep into thought, and then she looked back at me.

"Yeah I guess....but what's done is done already. I really really like him...not just as a fangirl status but actually liking him. He's so sweet and he's so cute. Literally everywhere we go is an adventure! He compliments everything I do, even when I accidentally snort in my laughs. He's just...I can't say perfect because no one is perfect. But to me he is."

That almost made me tear up.

She smiled again and spoke again. "So what's your news?"

I frowned. "It's not going to top yours. Haha"