Chapter 12

Autumn's POV

While eating our usual bowl of Fruit Loops, me being the one eating the Fruit Loops and she being the one eating a banana and Cheerios, she starts to pester me about last night.

"Spill the details Autumn! What happened between you two?! Did he sleep with you? Did something really cute happened? Anything hot go on? Roses? Flowers? Surprise date? Any more chemistry occurred? Seems like it based on how you guys were when I walked in on you basically ON him-"

There's no ending to this blabbering, my thoughts said, and I agreed. I cut her mid-sentence.

"We did notdo anything. All we did was watch movies....and I got really sleepy", I tried to say casually. I wasn't lying to her, I'm just choosing not to tell her the...."steamy" stuff. She looked at me straight in the eye, and I dropped her look and continued eating my cereal. She gasped.

"Something DID happen! You never look down like that that unless you're lying!!" she exclaimed, her chair almost falling over from her kicking it backwards. I continued to stare at and eat my now half empty bowl of cereal. She grabbed my spoon and flicked it behind her back, hitting the sink like a basketball in the net.

I can never get how she has these amazing skills.

"Spill or I spill your cereal down the front of your shirt", she threatened, serious. Well, I can't question her twice. She always means what she says.

I waited for her to get her chair so she can sit down. I let out an exasperated sigh. "Ok I wasn't lying when I said we watched a movie and I got sleepy. So you know how he came late?" She nodded. I got an uncomfortable knot forming in my stomach just trying to explain it. "W-well...he came to the door...and I was kind of upset at him for almost standing me up...and...he-"

"Did he strip?" she blurted out. I gave her a terrified look. She covered her mouth. "Emmi! He's not like that! No!" I exclaimed. Her eyes said, "Continue" as she continued to cover her mouth. I stared at her for a couple of seconds to make sure she wouldn't say anything else. She blinked at me, and so I continued.

"He...he kissed me..and it led to something more...hot?" I said it like I was asking her how to explain it.

Even though she was covering her mouth, I can pretty much tell that her jaw was wide open. If she uncovered her mouth I think her mouth would have dropped to the floor. Her eyes gave away one thing though: "what did you guys do?"

I bit my lower lip and rubbed my neck. Her chest lifted up from her huge gasp. "No you didn't" she exclaimed, her hand muffling her voice. I felt my cheeks tingle. Emmi finally uncovered her mouth and her face went serious. "Autumn..." she muttered. My head dropped. "I know....I mean...I don't know.....I'm being serious I don't know what happened. It wasn't supposed to lead...anywhere...else.....I just..."I felt my tears stinging my eyes. Emmi was silent for a while. She knew what I had gone through.

She took my hands and squeezed them. "I know that you didn't mean to go a bit far....ish.... but just don't want you to get hurt...and I don't want you to be alone again. You seem so happy when you're around Connor. I know that you deserve to be happy."

I felt the warm tears stream my face. Emmi pretty much knows the whole back story of my love life.

"I just....I...He's so wonderful and attractive..I mean he's a youtuber! He, out of all of the beautiful girls, has chosen me to date him...I'm still waiting for the hate comments to come when he makes his next video...'cuz...it's me", I uttered under my breath.

I'm not trying to sound conceited or anything, but I don't consider myself as "ugly". But then again, I don't find myself as "the most attractive girl every guy has seen". I'm pretty humble about myself. I don't have the sexiest curves. My hair isn't beautifully, naturally curled. It's light chocolate brown and straight. I don't really put on makeup, I've never touched eyeliner or even blush. My clothes I'm okay with, I like my taste in clothes. Everything else, I'm just simple.