Chapter 1

HEY Y'ALL WADDUP? :)

This is THE FIRST story ever posted on this account. Yayayay! I just wanted to formally introduce myself through this story: hello, I'm co-admin Nutella! The other co-admin's name is Cherry^^. And I just want to let you guys know that you are all awesome for being the first readers of this story. We're clearly new so please don't send us hate, we're going to try to make this interesting as we can :D If you really enjoy the story please leave comments below and send us our first feedback! Because we want to story to progress and get better each time.

Enjoy the story!

~ Co-admin Nutella

a/n 2.0 that was an embarrassing introduction, LOL. Sorry if the story gets told in a different tense (past or present) later on, this is currently being edited so it can be more well written :)

-------------

It's a typical summer day in LA, sunny, bright, and everyone in tank tops and shorts. LA is the best place to be during the summer.....well, in my opinion anyways. I've never been to L.A., and so far it is amazing. Everything my friends said about L.A, from its sunny days and cool beaches, was about 99.9% true. I live in New York, and I've always dreamed of coming to California and just seeing all the surfers and tan dudes.

...wait is that a stereotype about California?? Ugh I don't know.

Anyways, my friend Emmi had called me towards the end of our first year of college asking if I wanted to hang out with her the whole summer there in California. I said yes with no hesitation. Now here I am in Los Angeles, the beginning of my summer starting here.

Emmi and I walk on the beach in our bathing suits, talking and catching up on stuff we missed since we graduated high school in Oregon. I told her I've never been to the beach (I'm not a very outdoorsy/social person), so she decided to take me to the beach and experience the sunlight and cold water. It was nice! The sand was soft, but the water was freezing.

"It's been so long since I've seen you!! How's New York? Do you love it there?" Emmi asks me, poking my rib.

I laugh. "I love it in New York! It's so amazing, it's so bright too. It's like a place that refuses to sleep." She sighs and puts her arm around me. "Man, it's hard to believe that first year of college is already done." I nod, smiling. We continue to walk through the beach, exchanging stories about college. All of a sudden, a volleyball hits me in the head, knocking my head into Emmi's.

"Ouch!!"

My vision gets a bit blurry and my head getting dizzy. When I look down I was able to see the volleyball on the ground. I picked it up woozily.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Someone said next to me. I nod, but that made my head hurt more. I give him the ball without looking at him. I hear Emmi gasp, but I clasped her wrist to make her shut up. I don't want to see the person who hit me. I'm not really good at talking to people.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm fine. Let's go Emmi" I tug her along. I can hear her stammer behind me, "Bu-bu-bu-but..." I don't let her continue, I just wanted to continue walking.

When I tug her far enough from the person who hit me with that volleyball, I stop walking. My head stopped hurting and my vision was back to normal. I spun around and look at her. "You okay?"

She basically explodes. "NO I'm not!! Do you know who you just got hit by?!" My eyes widen, surprised by her reaction. She doesn't even let me start talking. "That person. That. He was. Oh my gosh. Autumn. Do you know. H-he. he was-" I stop her here.

"I don't want to know who the guy was. If he was attractive, I could care less. If you think I would look good with him, don't be snooping around to see who he was because I don't want to be into a guy right now. I don't want to see how this guy looks like either...because of......" I let myself trail off.