Chapter 13

Hey guys!

So...I have a mini Liam fanfic that I've started to write, but I'm a bit hesitant on uploading it. Well it's still a work in progress, but I have the cover and storyline all ready and set up. Should I upload it?

I'm going for the 2+ comments again 'cuz I feel like you guys don't enjoy it and you're just reading :( tbh. sorryy

Enjoy Connor and Autumn's date! <3

~Admin Nutella

-----

Connor refused to tell me where we were going, but before we went to our magical date he said that he had to pick up something. Sadly I haven’t been to the O2L house since….the first time. I don’t know why I haven’t been back. So I was pretty excited to go and see the boys. I missed talking to Jc, Ricky, and Kian.

When we arrived to the house, we came in the middle of a video. A boy was sitting in the couch with Wishbone, who was snoozing, and Kian sitting next to him. He looked about Kian’s age, but I don’t remember meeting him. I’m assuming this is Sam because I know that Trevor is the youngest.

“Hey Autumn! Long time no see!” Kian waved at me with a smile. The boy, Sam(?), pressed the button on the camera to stop it and turned to me. He gave me a small wave. “Hey Sam! This is my girlfriend Autumn”, Connor introduced me.

Ok so this IS Sam, I thought.

“Hey Autumn”, he replied, smiling. I noticed that he had a lip ring, and he somewhat has a baby face. I smiled at him and waved. “Hi”, I chirped. I noticed Kian staring at me, and it was making me uneasy.

“Why are you staring at me?”

“Cuz...you’re wearing makeup. I’ve never seen you with makeup”

“Is that a bad thing?”

“No! It’s just the first time I’ve seen you with makeup. You look pretty”, he complimented. I thanked him, and he stuck out his tongue wackily. Sam was just sitting there, staring at me.

Is it that surprising that I’m wearing makeup? Why are people staring at me?

Connor kissed me on the cheek and said, “I’ll be right back, I gotta grab something from my room.” 

I sat on the opposite end of the couch, the one that was camera-free, and went on my phone. After a few minutes, I sensed presence next to me. I looked to my right and I saw Kian with his goofy smile. I giggled, and said, “How are you? It’s been a while.” He threw his arms up dramatically and sighed loudly. “Wheeeeere doooo I begiiiiiin?”

He told me about his dates with Andrea, his adventures with Ghost (his penny board) and Jc, ideas for new videos on Saturdays, etc. When he was rambling I actually paid attention because the way he talked was interesting. I laughed at most of them because half of the stuff he said were so random and really ridiculous.

I didn’t realize that Sam was still next to him. I tilted my head to the side and attempted to speak to him to test my social awkwardness. “So you’re from O2L too right?” He looked at me, his eyes widened like he was surprised that I actually noticed his presence.

“Yeah. I am”, he stated. He seemed a bit stiff, which made me feel uncomfortable. That thought changed when he actually started a conversation with me. “So I hear from Connor that you’re from New York?” he asked, his tone curious. I nodded, relaxing a bit. “Damn that’s cool! You kind of have that New York accent too.”