Chapter 14

Didn't expect for this date to be this long lol we hope you guys aren't getting bored. ily :)

xoxo

----

Connor’s POV

I was amused by the surprise on her face. She looked at me. “Club?” I see Kian and Andrea’s face drop. “You’ve never been to a club before?” Andrea asked, clearly shocked.

Autumn’s face turned red and she rubbed her arm nervously. “I never really went out in college back at NYU”, she said, embarrassed. I see Kian bite his tongue to stop him from remarking her. I shot him a warning look. Autumn’s head hung on her shoulders. I slung my arm around her. “It’s okay, you don’t have to feel embarrassed. It’s actually good that you focus on your studies”, I say, trying to sound positive.

To be honest it actually is a bit weird that she hasn’t gone out at least once in college. I mean, I would take the chance to go out if I felt like I needed a break from homework back in Minnesota.

She still frowned, I kissed her cheek to make her feel better while we walk to the entrance.

Luckily all of us had our IDs and/or license so we can get in, I was scared that Autumn forgot hers back in New York. Right when we got in, she went all stiff and self-conscious. She pretty much attached her hand with mine and didn’t let go.

We looked around the room to find Tyler. After a few minutes, we finally saw his lavender-blondish hair. Autumn didn’t seem fazed to see another youtuber, but then again she’s never been on youtube.

I had texted Tyler telling him how she’s never really been on youtube, and he literally said, “Bitch you serious? What the hell?” but I explained her situation to him, and he understood.

“Hey y’all!” he piped, his smile pretty much brightening the room. I untangled Autumn’s arm from my and gave Tyler a hug. I turned towards Autumn to introduce him. “Autumn, this is Tyler Oakley, he’s a Youtuber too.”

He opened his arms to Autumn. “Hey boo! Come give me a hug”, he said. Tyler walked up to Autumn and gave her a big hug.

She hugged him back, but her eyes looked uncomfortable. Her lips were formed in a thin line and her eyes were darting back and forth. Her head was down a bit, not making full eye contact with Tyler.

This isn’t going that well so far…

Tyler sensed her social-awkwardness and placed a hand on her shoulder. Her eyes flashed up to him, cringing. “Babe relax! You can be comfortable around me. I won’t bite”, he reassured. He playfully winked at her, and she giggled a bit. Seeing that made me relax. When she giggles that’s usually a good thing.

“Well I’m going to go get a few shots, I’ll see your beautiful faces in a bit!” he said cheekily, skipping off to the bar. I rolled my eyes, laughing. I looked back to Autumn to see how she is. She was as still as a stick. I took her hand in mine and squeezed it gently.

“Baby are you okay?”

“I’m not really comfortable being in here..” she tried to say as loud as possible since the music was blasting. I felt kind of bad for bringing her to a place she’s never been before. But she’s told me earlier that she wanted to try new things. So I repeated that to her.

“You told me earlier today that you wanted to try something, so why not try this?” I probed. This made me feel really bad, but I wanted to help her turn into a whole new person and experience things while she’s in NorCal.

“Yeah I guess”, she said, looking a bit more relaxed. She took my hand and twined her fingers with mine. “Stay with me”, she cooed. I nodded, smiling big. She’s adorable. She took off her cardigan and my eyes widened. Her shirt was a dark longsleeve blue crop top, her stomach exposed a bit. Her high waist skinny jeans did not fully cover her stomach, and she looked really attractive.