Chapter 4

Hey you guys! So one thing, we would really appreciate it if you guys left comments on the chapters. Give us some constructive criticism! (No hate though... help us improve on our writing). We see the number of reads, but we don't get any comments or any feedback. SO to anyone who reads, please leave a comment below.

Thanks, Love you all! <3

Admin Cherry and Nutella

a/n 2.0 what a nice feeling, seeing comments here and there :)

----

What the hell IT LANDED ON ME.

Jc is laughing out his life into the same pillow he was clutching. He falls backwards and I can see his body jolting and spazzing. He's seizing of laughter so much that I'm getting worried.

For some reason I look at Connor, determining his reaction to what just happened. He isn't looking at me, though, but at the beanie that holds the fate of his shirt or pants. I, too, stare at the beanie, immediately getting scared. Connor starts shuffling the two pieces of paper around.

After what feels like a million years, he pulls out one of the slips. He opens it and his eyes widen. Kian screams out a high-pitched noise and slaps Connor's shoulders. Connor shakes him off, slightly annoyed.

I'm still. I don't want to look at what it said, at the same time I do. Emmi leans over and sees what's written on the paper and she snorts. *What is it?* I mouth at her. She zips up her lips and shakes her head. I narrow my eyes at her. She gives me a smirk and points to something behind me. I turn around ever so slowly. I feel myself get scared of what she's making me look at. When I finally look, I almost have a heart attack.

Connor is shirtless.

Oh my shit....is all I thought of.

"But... there's an extra bonus for Autumn... Connor, you have to strip off your shirt AND pants for your turn!" Kian exclaims as he grins at Connor.

"What the hell Kian?" Connor exclaims.

"YOU GOTTA DO IT!"

Connor's face is horrified. Mine is just plain frozen. Kian sees our reactions and waves his hands in the air. "Just kidding, I just wanted to see if you would do it, just take off your shirt and get in the closet." Kian jokes.

I guess Connor felt someone watching him and looks at me. I automatically look down and pretend to play with my fingers. I feel his eyes peering holes into my scalp. Suddenly arm warps around me, causing me to look up. It was Jc. His eyes were wet from the uncontrollable tears he was shedding earlier.

"So.. You ready for all o' dat?" He asks me, his eyebrows wiggling.

I stick my tongue out to him and lightly hit his cheek. He smile and ruffles my hair, messing it up.

I sigh and and get up. Kian grabs my shoulders and leads me to the closet. "Have fun in there you two", he says suggestively, clearly enjoying the second round of this horrible game. I growl at him playfully (sort of).

I relax a bit. This won't be too bad right?

Nope, should have never thought that.

When Connor steps in, all of the relaxation that had entered my body leaves in a snap. He gets really close to me and I immediately got nervous. I was good at being social so far...now this is going to be the ultimate test to see if I'm improving my social awkwardness.

Or just proof that I can't be near a guy for even seven minutes.

Connor doesn't look at me. He's looking at the ceiling of his closet. Kian stuck his tongue out at the both of us and then shuts the door. I hear the timer start on the other side.