Chapter 10

We missed making chapters, so regardless if no one commented in the last one we'll just update :) we'll see you soon lovelies<3

Warning: This story gets a bit.....steamy..... ;)

------

Connor’s POV

A few weeks have passed since I had my first date with Autumn. Tomorrow would make it a month into our relationship. This summer has been the best so far, and it’s because of Autumn. It feels like I’ve been dreaming ever since we’ve officially started dating.

I mean, I know I shouldn’t feel this way after a few weeks, a month almost. But I’ve never felt so strongly about someone before. I think….

“Yo Connor! Are you going to stay locked up in your room for the rest of the day? Come out already!” I heard Jc yell downstairs.

I’ve been in my room texting Autumn pretty much all day, that’s it. I was completely isolated from other beings, well besides Wishbone snoozing next to me. “Sam and Trevor have been here for hours man! Get your ass down here!” Kian yelled. I groaned, I was way too lazy to go downstairs.

But I decided to make an effort.

I petted Wishbone, who was still snoozing happily, and got up from my bed. I changed my shirt and went downstairs.

When I went into the second living room, I saw Jc, Kian, Sam, and Trevor. Ricky was out with Emmi (like usual, there’s never a day where they don’t talk/see each other face-to-face/hang out)

“Finally man! I thought you would never come out”, Sam said, sprawled on the couch. I fist bumped him, and I sat in the chair in the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and took a huge bite of it. “What’s up?” I said with my mouth full.

Trevor popped out from the bathroom. “We heard you got a girlfriend. Way to tell the rest of the remaining O2L dudes”, Trevor said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. He threw a lint at me unsuccessfully, and it floated to the ground. Kian lightly hit him on the back of his head.

Jc looked at me while he made himself his lunch. “So what’s up with Contumn these days?” he asked me. I was taking a gulp of water from a glass and I almost choked on it. “What now?” I said, staring at him. Jc shrugged. “I couldn’t think of a ship name, so I thought that name up from the top of my head.”

“Dude I thought you said ‘condom’..gosh”, I stammered out, laughing. Jc started cracking up, along with the other boys in the room.

When we were able to finally breathe, Jc said, “Naw seriously, what’s up with you two these days? I haven’t seen a day where you’re either talking to her on the phone or going out at night to see her.”

I smiled, thinking of Autumn. Each day we spend together honestly gets better and better every time.

“We’re great actually. She’s great. I’m actually going to see her later today”, I said. Jc nodded, satisfied with my answer. Kian spoke after him. “How long have you guys been together? It seems like forever”, he said curiously. “A month tomorrow. We just met man haha”, I chortled.

Trevor perked up from the couch next to Sam, who fell back asleep, and asked, “Does she live around here?” I raised an eyebrow at him. “You gonna stalk her or something?” I asked jokingly.  He shook his head and replied, “No! I’m just wondering.”

“Well she’s not from here. She’s from New York.”

Everyone stared at me. Oops, I forgot to tell them she’s not from California.