Chapter 19

Here's Connor's POV from last chapter! Admin Cherry wanted me to update super quickly because she read the last chapter and freaked the hell out haha. Enjoy! ~Admin Nutella

Connor’s POV

Autumn kissed me, which surprised me because I wasn’t expecting that...sort of. In response, I kissed her back.

I knew what she was thinking when she stared at me. Her eyes darted from my lips and back to me. I was always hesitant on kissing her since their apartment because I didn’t know if she wanted to be part of that stage in the relationship. That part being kissing longer than 10 seconds.

I kissed her cheek now and then, but rarely did I really kiss her. I should be scolded, yes, but I did it out of caution. But in all honesty every time I was with her I wanted to but I was scared that she didn’t want to kiss that way.

My tongue slipped in between her lips before I even realized it, allowing me to deepen the kiss. She didn’t fight back, just responded back. Her lips were soft and warm, her kisses full of passion and intimacy. I bit her lower lip, and a soft groan came out.

My chest heaved at how attractive it sounded and how much it turned me on.

I kissed her again, more rough and full of greed. Her leg wrapped around me, her body fully molded to me. Gosh I didn’t want this to end. I felt my length twitch in my sweats. All of a sudden she pulled away. An empty feeling grew at the pit of my stomach. Why did she pull away so soon? She kissed the corner of my mouth and her nose rubbed against my cheek.

“Why did you do that to me?” I complained. I tightened my arms around her to get her close enough for another kiss, but she resisted against me. It made me pout more and get a little annoyed, but that feeling melted away when I felt her head rest against my neck.

“It’s been a while since you kissed me so...might as well”, I felt her say against my skin. Her breath tickled my neck. I felt a twinge of guilt again. I should kiss her like this more often. I leaned in and spoke in her ear.

“You missed me kissing you like that?” I muttered quietly. I felt her face heat up in embarrassment, which almost made me laugh. I wanted to kiss her again, so I kissed her forehead first. Then I kissed in between her eyebrows, her nose, and then finally her lips. She kissed me back, making me stay there a lot longer than the other places I kissed her. I pulled away, but after I few seconds my instincts made me kiss her again, a real one that time.

I felt her hands run through my hair, which is probably a mess considering we just woke up. The next thing I knew I was pulling her on top of me and her legs were locked around me. I bucked my hips a bit into hers, feeling it start to grow against her. I knew she was smiling, which made me happy and almost giddy on the inside. I held her waist as her hips rolled against me.

I don’t think she realizes what she’s doing, but this is such a great way to start my morning.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, lifting my head from a pillow a bit. We’ve never been so intimate before. But I liked this, kissing when we wanted to, passionate or not. She was growing more comfortable with me as time continues to go.

I frowned again when she pulled away from me. She just rested on top of me, her breathing ragged. She spoke, "Well that was an interesting way to start the morning". My heart warmed at her voice that was loving. I chortled.

"You could have done this later in the day rather than just me waking up...how am I supposed to explain this when I get in the house?" I pointed out my now visible erection underneath her. Her stomach bounced against my body from her laugh.