Chapter 6

Kian's POV

Andrea and I waved goodbye to Connor and Autumn. They've been at the beach for about two hours, and Autumn needed to go home. Connor had to drive her back, so they both had to leave. I told Connor to meet us back at the house, and he agreed. Andrea and I cleaned up our spot and we dusted off the sand from the towels and the clothes and put them in the car.

As I drove back to the house, Andrea intertwined her fingers with mine. Gosh I love her so much...she's so amazing, I thought. She smiled at me, and she asked me a question.

"Babe?" she said.

"Yes?"

"Does Autumn have a crush on Connor?"

I was taken aback from her question. I actually didn't know the answer. We stopped at a red light and looked at her. "I don't know...why?" Andrea's face was full of curiosity. "I see the way that she looks at him. The way she acts is how girls act around guys they like. You've met her before me, so I was guessing that you would know."

I shrugged. "Well if she does, she never told me. We just met her a few weeks ago anyways so I don't know her well yet."

Hm...now that I think about it, she was really really shy when she did the Seven Minutes in Heaven Dare game with Connor. I thought. Andrea asked me another question. "Well....does Connor like Autumn?"

This question peaked my interest. "Now THAT'S something I'd like to know too", I said, grinning. Andrea laughed. "Go ask him when he gets home from Autumn's house." I nodded. I thought about Andrea's question while driving.

Connor hasn't really liked anyone lately. It's been a long time since he's even been in a relationship.

We arrived back at the O2L house, and Andrea wanted to stay over for a bit. Ricky was home and he was really happy. I asked him why his face wouldn't stop smiling, and he didn't answer my question. Well then. I went to the living room and sat on the couch and Andrea sat on my lap, nuzzling her nose against my neck. I kissed her forehead, and she giggled. Jc walked up to be while eating a sandwich.

"Sup? Where's Connor?" he asked. I told him that he was dropping off Autumn back to her place. Jc smiled while saying, "OoOoOoh" and moving his eyebrows up and down. I laughed.

"What do you think of Connor and Autumn?" I asked him.

He looked at me funny. "Wait? Are they dating?"

I shook my head. "No.....I'm just wondering. Do you think Connor likes Autumn?" Jc thought about it, and he lifted his shoulders. I thought about today at the beach and how he acted around Autumn.

*flashback to a few hours ago*

I ran into the water with Connor, screaming into his ear. He laughed and splashed my face. I looked behind me, Andrea and Autumn weren't going to swim. I snuck up behind Connor and slapped his chest.

"SHIT. OUCH HOLY CRAP MAN WHAT THE HELL", he yelled, rubbing his chest. I laughed, and Connor pushed me into the water. I choked on the salt water, gahd it tasted so shitty. After we messed around a bit, we just stood there. Connor asked, " How's you and Andrea?" I nodded, smiling. "We're great...she's great." He nodded, patting my back.

His face got serious for a moment. "Hey Kian, can I ask you something serious?"

"Go for it."

"How fast can you fall for someone? How fast did you fall for Andrea?"

That was a random question. "Well...it wasn't super quick, but when I first saw her I knew that she would be something to me."

"Oh ok"

"Why? You starting to like Autumn?"

He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "What? No. I'm just wondering. I haven't been in a relationship in a while and just..."

He didn't finish his sentence.

We decided to have a little fun with Autumn, so we got a bucket of water and splashed it on her.

The whole time we were at the beach, I would always catch Connor staring at Autumn. She would look at him from time to time and her lips would form a smile. A question would form in my head every time I saw them do that.

Do they like each other?

*end of flashback*

I heard keys jingling through the door, and Connor walked in. He waved at us. “Hey guys.” We waved back, chiming in together saying “Hey Con the Bon.”