Chapter four: ...And the cat is out of the bag

After school on Wednesday, Philip went to Lukas's training tracks. Just like the latter said, it wasn't anything fancy. Far from; it was really dirty and muddy, a combo Philip's sneakers didn't appreciate. Dirt got inside pretty quickly, making him grimace as he felt the small pebbles under his socks. 

Ahead of him he could see sand dunes and then all of a sudden Lukas was coming up over the hill and doing a basic jump before landing on at the bottom of the hill. His dark eyes couldn't stop staring at the Lukas as he jumped a couple feet in the air before landing on the ground smoothly. 

Lukas saw Philip walking toward the tracks and drove in his direction, stopping his bike in front of him a little more careful than last time. The blonde pushed up the goggles so his face was visible. ''Hey, you came,'' Lukas said, flashing a smile at Philip. 

''I did.'' They stared at each other, not saying anything. Lukas was wearing his full gear which was really tight on the bottom half, making Philip gulp thickly. 

''Wanna see some cool tricks and jumps? I need to warm up a little more before we start filming.'' 

Philip nodded and Lukas took off as dirt flew off his back tires, riding toward the tracks. He was going really fast and for a second, Philip got scared he wouldn't make the first sharp turn. But he did. 

The blonde was getting to the first jump and Philip watched him in anticipation. He was going faster and faster and before he knew it, Lukas was a few feet in the air and then landing on the other side of the jump.  

Wow

Lukas did a few more laps around the tracks, doing a couple tricks and jumps to impress Philip. And it worked.

''Can you start filming me now? If it's any good, I'd like to put it on my YouTube channel,'' Lukas shouted to Philip from the top of the table top. 

The brunette nodded. ''Yeah, I got my phone,'' he replied, wiggling the small device in his hand so Lukas could see it. 

He nodded and Philip stepped back, trying to get a good angle with his phone's shitty camera. He pressed the record button when he heard Lukas's bike roaring in the distance. The blonde speed up the hill and lifted his legs off the bike's footpeds as he was in the air before landing at the bottom of the second hill. 

They continued filming some more until it started getting dark

They continued filming some more until it started getting dark. Lukas did one last lap before racing to Philip. ''Did you get this one?'' Lukas asked, taking off his helmet, ruffling his sweaty blonde hair. 

''Yeah, come here,'' Philip said, clicking on the video on his phone and showing Lukas the footage. ''Damn, that was so cool. You're fucking insane.''

''Did you see that last-

''Tell me who's filming again? Of course I saw that!''