Warning

Writing is a hobbies for me and I want you to know that I do it in my free time. I don't HAVE to write, no one is forcing me...but I do it. I write because I like writing. I like creating stories but lately, I've been getting a lot of hate on this book particularly and people coming at me saying I'm racist or asking if I'm in primary school because of the way I write. Sorry English isn't my first language, I learned everything by myself and if you're not happy with my writing, just go and read someone else's story. I'm not gonna pay someone to edit/proof check my stories just because some people can't stand my spelling/grammar mistakes. And secondly, saying I'm racist just because I said I liked Chris P. and wished he was the main for season 4 is ridiculous. I never said I hated Sana or that I'm against her being the main this season because she is Muslim, where does this comes from? Also, I'm allowed to not be attracted to Yousef, don't come at me for that. Not everyone is attracted to the same people and it's OKAY. We all have our opinions. I'm sick of deleting comments of people accusing me of things and assuming things about me.

p.s. If these accusations don't stop, I'll just delete this book and you'll never get to read the end.