Chapter five: First times

Lukas's blonde hair shielded his left eye as he searched inside his locker. Philip leaned against his own locker as he watched the other boy. He had to stop himself from biting his lip as Lukas stood straight and ran a hand trough his hair in frustration, unable to find what he was looking for. The action made him look really attraction and Philip was trying to be subtle about it. 

How did he not see Lukas around the school before? 

Ever since he met him in the convenient store's parking, he sees him everywhere. In the school yard, by the lockers, in the lunch room and even a couple of his classes. 

Moving to Tivoli and leaving his mom has been hard on Philip. Fake smiles and constant glares have been the brunette's only facial expressions. 

Until he met Lukas. 

Lukas with his motocross, deep blue eyes and shaggy blonde hair. His long, slim legs confined in his riding pants, the huge smile on his face when he gets a new jump perfect for the first time, how he gets so hyped up and excited when he talks about motocross. 

Everything about Lukas makes Philip's lips twitch up. 

Philip was about to go say 'hi' when a girl with colored skin walked up to Lukas and they talked a little before the blonde closed his locker and left with her. 

The bell rang, making Philip jump at the loud noise. Having his locker by the bell fucking sucks but that's what you get when you switch school in the middle of the year. Philip went in his locker to get his stuff and something fell when he opened the door. He frowned and looked down. It was a small baggie with what looked like small pills inside. He quickly snatched it from the floor, hiding the baggie in his pocket before looking around if anyone saw before rushing to class. 

He bumped into a couple people as he quickly walked to his Biology class

He bumped into a couple people as he quickly walked to his Biology class. Philip sat in his usual seat in the far back and stared at his desk, trying to not freak out. No one saw it, no one saw it, he repeated himself. 

It was on the floor, someone must've seen it...

And if so, he's gonna be in big trouble. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

''Are you okay? You look preoccupied.'' Philip hummed, looking up to see Even sitting next to him. He frowned, giving him a look. ''I've been sitting here for fifteen minutes and you still haven't noticed my presence.''

''Oh.'' 

He should've laughed or at least had some kind of reaction, not said a monotone 'oh'. Even could see Philip wasn't there. His body was in Biology but his mind was elsewhere. He looked tensed and very preoccupied.