Chapter 3

JADE

It has been two weeks since we have been accepted to be One Direction's back up dancers. It has been pretty hectic. The last two weeks, I mean. We've been shown our new choreography for a couple of the songs and the expectations for when we go on tour.

Today  we were to go to a new studio and meet other dancers. Along with our dance studio, the boys went to the second biggest and best in London and chose the remaining dancers there. In total, there were no more than fifteen of us.

"Thinking, so when do we go back to the studio?" I asked Jesy. "We leave in ten minutes. Go and change." She shooed me off to my room. All of us have to go to the studio and hear a few more songs and practice part of the dance moves.

After grabbing all my clothing I was going to wear, I turned and walked out of my room and met Jesy in the kitchen. I picked up my duffle bag that was by the kitchen's entrance and quickly spotted Jesy trying to finish my last box of chocolate chip waffles.

"Get away from me waffles and lets go." I said. She dropped my waffles very quickly and sped walked to me.

Both of us walked downstairs to the lobby and met the others. "Hey hey." Greeted Janelle all jumpy. 

"Hey Janelle." Jesy and I greeted back.

"So you guys ready to go?" Asked Perrie. We both nodded and walked straight out.

I opened the door to the studio and was met by a chatter of the other ten dancers. We each waved to them, receiving the same.

"Okay, dancers, time to get to work." The choreographer, Alondra, announced.

Things were going well thus far. We were all chatting and having a great time with each other. Though this one dancer I can tell she wasn't too fond of me. Her name is Cher. She seems very self centered and big headed.

According to her, I dance like there are ants crawling up my pants. Yeah, she's a bit rude, but as long as I focus on my dancing more than her, I'll be fine.

I'm sure she was mad when I got center placement for one of the songs. It wasn't my choice, I didn't ask to be put there. I'm just here to do what I'm told. 

"Fucking bitch." She mumbled.

"Takes one to know one. Doesn't it." I smirked. She rolled her eyes and turned with her friend at her tail.

"Nice comeback." I heard behind me. The persons voice made me jump a little.

I turned around and was met by Harry. "Oh thanks." I mumbled with a slight grin. 

"Your..hair...it looks nice. New color?" He asked as he took a strand and twirled it in his fingers. I just stared at him, observing his features. He looked so interested and focused in my hair, it was strange.

"Does it look like it?" 

"Oh yes um I'll just walk over there." He murmured and walked to the direction where he pointed at. 

"Okay girls. I have the cd in my hands here and we will learn some of the songs you will dance to and the steps to the songs." Spoke Alondra. We had learned a couple steps, but the entirety of the dances. 

She put it in and a song came up. I instantly recognized it as best song ever.

Maybe it's the way she walked

Straight into my heart and stole it

Through the doors and pass the guards

Just like she already owned it

I said can you give it back to me

She said never in your wildest dreams

And we danceed all night to the best song ever

We knew every line

Now I can't remember

How it goes

But I know that I won't forget her

Cause we dance all night to the best song ever

 "Okay girls. If some of you have seen he music video, you obviously know that the boys do some dance moves at the end. But we aren't doing those. So now everyone get up." She instructed. I stood up and looked straight forward to the mirror and saw Harry starring at me.

His stare made me feel somewhat nervous, but I pushed the nerves aside and followed along to the steps Alondra was teaching us. 

"Okay for the chorus. That is what we will begin in. We are going to......." She kept blabbing on and I zoned out.

At the end of the day, I was drained. The dancing was so much more than what we did before. 

I leaned with my back against the wall of the studio, new fresh clothes on me and my dance clothing in my duffle bag while the others were still geting dressed. 

"Hey Jade." I heard from above me. I looked up and saw Harry with a wide grin. 

"Oh hey Harry." I greeted back, with a small wave. I stood up straighter and looked at him directly. 

"You were amazing. Really caught on fast and well." He complimented me. "Oh thank you." I replied. 

"So I was wondering," He slowly spoke. 

"If you wanted to go out to a movie with me." He said while looking down playing with his hands.

This raised many alarms in me. I shouldn't be jumping to the conclusion that he's into me. He may want to hang out as just friends, but I tend to worry and overthink things to much and if this were something to lead into worse, I'm not taking any chances.

"Um I'm sorry but no. Maybe next time."

He looked upset, but quickly replaced it with a smile. "It's fine. Well, I'll catch you around."

"Bye." I whispered as he walked off and out the door. 

A/N Here is Chapter 3. I really hope you enjoyed it. If you did comment and/or vote. Bye :D

~vaporsmalum 

updated