Chapter 26

-Leigh's P.O.V.-

I woke up by my phone blaring out MIA's Paper Planes. I rolled on bed and got my phone answering it angrily. "Hello." I seethed.

"Hey Leigh. Remember me?" The person asked. My eyes widened as I stared at my phone. I brought it back to my ear and asked,

"Jordan?"

-Jade's P.O.V.-

The girls and I were downstairs when we heard a scream from upstairs. Leigh. We all looked at each other and ran upstairs. 

We busted her door open and only saw her smiling and talking happily into the phone. "Leigh-anne?" I called. She looked up and told the person to hold up for a moment. 

"Hey guys, guess what?" She asked excitedly. "What?" Asked Perrie. "Jordan called." She answered then squealed afterwards. "Wait, your ex Jordan. The one who moved to Brazil last year?" Asked Janelle. Leigh-anne nodded quickly with a grin etched on her face.

"Okay we'll leave you two to talk then." Said Jesy and we walked out. 

"Can you believe it? After six months he decides to call now." I shook my head in disbelief. "I know right. But Leigh-anne looks happy at this moment. We can't ruin it for her." Said Perrie looking down. She's right. We can't ruin this for Leigh-anne even though he left her heartbroken for quite some time.

After a while. Leigh-anne came running down the stairs looking all refreshed and nice. "Where are you going?" Asked Jesy. "I'm picking Jordan up from the airport." She quickly responded as she put on her shoes.

She shouted a quick bye then left. "Well she was in a rush." Mumbled Janelle.

"Yep." We all agreed.

-Leigh's P.O.V.-

"Jordan!!" I squealed as I ran up to him and hugged him. He spun me around a few times before finally putting me down. 

"Hey babe. I missed you so much." He said. He leaned down and pecked my lips. I didn't hesitate to make the 'peck' last a bit longer. 

"I missed you too. I'm glad you're back." I told him, the smile on my face never leaving. "So where are you going to stay?" I asked him. I helped him with one of his bags and we walked over to my car.

"I'm staying at my mum's. How about you? Where do you live?" Jordan turned to me. "I live in the heart of London in a nice apartments with the girls." I told him.

"That's great." 

"It is." 

We loaded all his suitcases in the trunk of my car then walked to the front and got in. I put the key in the ignition and started the drive to Jordan's mum's place. She never moved and I've been there a few times so I know where it is.

The car ride wasn't silent we were singing along to some songs and he told me a tiny bit about his stay in Brazil.

"Well Leigh-anne, great to see you again babe." He smiled at me. 

"It was great seeing you too Jordan. We should hang out while you're here." I said to him. "We should. Tomorrow at 7. Dinner at my mum's place." 

"Alright." I agreed." Great. Well bye." He kissed me one last time before disappearing into his mum's house.

It was great to see him again. He's been gone for quite some time and I have missed him so much. That time he told me he was going to Brazil literally broke my heart but I learned to cope.

Now he's here again and I'm happy.

-Jade's P.O.V.-

Since I didn't want to be in the house all day I decided to head out. I ran up to my room and got dressed into some jeans, a t-shirt, and some dr.martens.

I ran back downstairs, said goodbye to the girls and left to go to a walk in a nearby park.

The walk was nice and peaceful. Little kids were swinging and playing, adults watching over their kids.

Not paying attention, I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh I'm so-Harry?" I asked finally cathcing a glimpse at him.

"Oh hey Jade." He mumbled avoiding my eyes. "Okay then." I said. I felt a bit uncomfortable and was about to walk away before having him pull me back.

"Wait."

"What?" I asked turning to him.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"About what?"

"Everything."

"I'm listening." I crossed my arms waiting for him to speak.

"Listen-"

"I am." 

He glared at me and I shut my mouth. "I'm sorry for ignoring you and being rude to you. I was a bit mad finding out that you don't like me. I'm a bit over it but you have to know that I still like you. A lot and I don't like seeing you with someone else." He finished his little rant or what ever

"Then why are you with Cher. It's obvious you don't even like her." 

"I guess I'm only with her because I'm trying to forget about you but it's impossible. I can't stop. I love you too much."

Did he say love? 

No. He can't.

"You love me?" I asked. There's no doubt my voice cracked due to astonishment.

"Maybe." He shrugged. 

"I'm sorry I have to go." I freed myself from his grasp ignoring his pleas for me to come back and ran back home.