Chapter 32

-Jade's P.O.V.-

I finished putting on my makeup when I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. "Guess who?" I gasped and turned around and hugged Joshua.

"I missed you so much." I said into his shirt. "I missed you too babe. It's been lonely without you." I let go of him and gave him a kiss. "No PDA!" I heard behind him. I turned and saw Jesy and Niall holding each other.

"Look who's talking." I shouted back to her. They just laughed and walked off. "I can't wait to see out there live doing your amazing dance moves." He told me.

I smiled at him and kissed him again. "Okay girls time for the show!" Shouted a crew member. "Good luck. I'll be in the crowd watching." Joshua said and headed out. I took deep breaths and headed out infront of the stage as we popped out.

Soon the boys came out and we started dancing to the music. I kept looking out in the crowd in the VIP section to find Joshua when I could. When I did spot him, I smiled and started dancing the best that I could.

When they started singing moments, the girls and I all stood in one side while the others stood in the other and we held up some glow sticks. This song was so beautiful and it always gets to me. I don't know why, but it does.

The concert was now finished and I sat in the dressing room with Joshua next to me. "You were amazing babe. I loved it. The guys were great too."

"Thanks. I did my best only for you." I told him and gave him a kiss on the lips. As I did, the door opened and in entered Harry. "Oh sorry- we're leaving." He said in a monotone voice. I nodded and stood up from the couch with Joshua and grabbed my duffle bag and headed outside into the van.

The car ride was awkward because here we had Joshua and I sharing laughs and kisses and you had Harry glaring at us while Cher tried talking to him.

You could literally cut the tension with a knife.

We arrived at the hotel and I raced up to my room with Joshua. Luckily, Jesy was spending the night at Niall's room so I had it all to myself with Joshua.

"I missed you so much babe." He mumbled as he kissed my lips. He led us to the bed and he gently pushed me down. "I missed you too." I breathed out as he ran his hands up my shirt.

Everything started getting very heated. He swiftly took off my shirt along with his and he started kissing along my collar bone, between my breast and to my navel. He stopped right at my sweats and pulled them down along with my underwear.

He started rubbing my clit making me moan in pleasure. "J-joshua." I moaned into his neck. He took off his jeans and boxers and positioned himself.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded urgently and he slammed into me. I moaned, loudly may I add, and he started thrusting in and out. The pleasure was indescribable. His pace went faster and faster.

"J-joshua!"

"Jade!"

His movements became sloppy and he pulled out before he could come inside of me. When we both release, we cleaned it up and just laid down in our undergarments in bed.

"I love you Jade."

"I love you Joshua."

-Harry's P.O.V.-

I could clearly hear them. It made me sick to my stomach knowing they did something like that. I wish that was me. Holding her, making love to her then telling her I love her afterwards. But I'm stuck with Cher and it's not nice with her.

She digs her nails into my skin so hard, I literally start bleeding. And it's also not making love with her. It's meaningless sex.

I don't want to do that with someone I don't like my entire life. I want it to be with Jade. I want Jade and I to get married and have kids. Buy a house together and be a happy family.

But no, she's with Joshua.

One day though, one day she'll be mine. "What a slut." I heard Cher mutter, a small smirk playing at her lips.

"It is her boyfriend." I told her. She turned her head to me and squinted her eyes. "Are you jealous Harry? Are you jealous of that guy because he's with Jade?" Her voice laced with venom when she said her name.

Yes I am jealous.

"Of course not. Why would I be?" I lied. Lied right to her face. I do that everytime I say I love you to her. "I don't know. Sorry, I just get paranoid s'all." She mumbled as she cuddled next to me.

I aimlessly put my arm around her and rested my head on hers.

Surprisingly, this felt nice. For once she wasn't talking about how she would destroy Jade and make her leave the group.

I'm not saying I'm developing feelings for her because a part of me still doesn't like her, but it's nice to have some quiet time. I looked at her and saw her asleep.

So that's why. She must have been dog tired after prancing around on stage. I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead, as a friendly gesture calm down, and turned off the lights beside me.

I laid back down and closed my eyes. I'm thinking if Cher doesn't act all mean anymore, there could be a chance that we might end up as a real, perfect couple.

But it also might be impossible if I never get rid of my feelings for Jade.

Should I try to get rid of them or just go and try to win her heart?

If I do, I might seem like the bad guy because I am destrying a relationship, but what other choice do I have.

Sigh. I'll think of this tomorrow.

All I wanna do now, is rest.