Chapter 19

Jesy

My phone rang out, ripping through the silence of my room. I groaned and turned to my side, immediately being hit by the sun cutting through the blinds. I yawned and reached for my phone, answering with a groggy tone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Niall."

I immediately sat up and smiled. "Hey, Niall. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to go on a coffee date with me today?" He said in between short pauses.

A date. He wanted to go on a date.

"You know, Niall. A date with you sounds great." I replied.

He chuckled before replying. "Great, I'll pick you up in a half hour. Text the address."

I hung up after bidding farewell and quickly sent him the address. I flipped the covers off me and began getting ready.

After I did so, there were only five minutes on the clock before Niall would be picking me up. I quickly put on a final coat of mascara before grabbing my bag and rushing down stairs. The girls were already up and making themselves breakfast.

"On a date with Niall?" I heard Leigh asked. I stopped in my tracks and looked right at her.

"What?"

She rolled her eyes and placed the toast she had made on Perrie's plate before turning to me. She had her hand on her hip and her arm resting on the chair.

"I saw you were about to kiss him yesterday."

"Oh my god Leigh, I wasn't." I moaned as I looked away to hide the blush on my face.

My phone dinged and I saw Niall had messaged me saying he was outside. As I turned around, Jade's voice stopped me.

"It's okay to tell us, Jes. We just want to know what's going on, make sure you're fine."

I looked and nodded at her. She smiled at me and I returned it before walking off and making my way outside to greet Niall.

Janelle

Right as Jesy left, my phone rang. I excused myself from the table and went outside into the backyard. Once the door was shut, I answered.

"Hey, Nelly."

"Oh, Liam, hey. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out today?"

I looked back through the glass door at the girls who were all chatting amongst themselves. I had wanted to stay in with them, but I also wanted to see Liam.

"Uh, yeah sure."

"We are going to watch some movies." He replied. 

 "Great. What time?"

There was a short pause before he answered. "Say, 13:00?" 

"Yeah, sounds great. See you soon."

"Alright, bye."

We hung up and I took a moment before walking back into the house. 

Jade

"No way, you did that?" I laughed as Joshua and I walked hand in hand around the city of London. He had called me up asking me if I wanted to spend the day with him. I agreed to do so, wanting to be out of the house as the rest of the girls were doing so.

"Yeah, but obviously I went back and helped her up. I wasn't gonna leave her on the floor."

I laughed at his story as we kept walking around. The night life was surprisingly well alive tonight. It was absolutely beautiful.

"I think we should head back to your place. It's getting really late." Joshua spoke. I looked back up at him and nodded.

We began walking in the direction of my place. It wasn't as far, getting to places by foot here wasn't really all that difficult.

By the time we made it home, it was nearing 20:00. We walked in, leaving our coats on the hanger by the door before walking the hall into the living area. 

To our surprise, we found Cher and Harry there along with Zayn and Perrie. They all looked at us as we entered and I had a shocked face.

I looked at Perrie with a pointed look before she shrugged and turned to face Zayn. I looked at Joshua who was as equally as confused as I was. We walked in and sat beside them on the couch.

"Uh, what are you guys doing here?" I asked, not meaning to sound rude but it had come out that way nonetheless.

"Well, Zayn invited me on a double date with Cher and Harry. We all decided to come back and watch some films."

I nodded, but I couldn't help the uneasy feeling creeping up. Something was off, Cher was smiling at me. She wasn't making any rude remarks. I'm not sure if Harry had talked to her or if she was planning some sort of horrid revenge.

"Well, can we join?" Asked Joshua.

Perrie nodded, "Yeah, actually Zayn and I are heading to my room. You guys can keep each other company."

Before I could protest, they were alerady rushing up the stairs, leaving all of us in some awkward tension.

-Harry's P.O.V.-

When Zayn and Perrie left, there was a lot of tension in the air. Everybody was just staring anywhere but at each other. Finally, Joshua broke the silence by clearing his throat. Everybody looked up at him expectantly.

"Well, what movie were you guys watching?" He asked.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes at the ice breaker. Sure it was something, but he could've tried harder.

"The Avengers." Grinned Cher.

They both nodded and turned to face the telly. Through out the whole thing, I couldn't help but sneak glances at Jade. She seemed content as she laid beside Joshua. The feeling of envy creeped up to me, but I had slightly shook my head as I put my focus back on the film.

Not yet.