Chapter 38

-Jade's P.O.V.-

It's been a couple of days now. A couple of days since I left the tour. I've been feeling lonelier and lonelier. My mum goes out to work and my brother is out working and looking for a house to live in. I feel like I've got no one right now.

I tried calling the girls but they wouldn't answer. I'm starting to think that they're mad at me for leaving.

So I am sitting on the couch just staring blankly at the turned off telly. There's nothing much to do. I tried going to my old studio, but no one was there.

Now I have nothing to do but sulk about being the loner I am.......

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the door. Someone was pounding on it in an urging way. I sighed, got up and opened the door.

Management.

"Yes?"I asked. I really wanted to know why they are here. "Jade, we know you left the tour for a couple of reasons, but we need you to come back."

Steve, one of them, said as he stared at me intently. I was shocked. How can they say that. Don't they understand how difficult it would be for me to be back on tour. More drama will arrive.

"No absolutely not. You can't just show up here and expect me to go back on tour with them. Don't you know how much trouble that would cause?"

"We understand and we've taken care of that. Nothing will happen. We've fixed the Cher situation."

I rose my eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"If Cher ends up being disrespectful to you ever again,she will be kicked out of the tour and will no longer work for us."

I looked down, contemplating if I should go back. It seems like a good enough deal, but Harry...

"And Harry?"

"We've set him straight. If he pulls a stunt like that, he won't be performing for the north American part of the tour." Steve said.

It took a moment of thinking before I finally made a decision.

"Alright. I'll go back."

-Liam's P.O.V.-

"Okay thanks." I hung up the phone and looked at the rest of the band and our girlfriends, "She's coming back." I smiled.

They all cheered and hugged each other. I looked over to Harry and saw a smile hint as his face. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Are you happy?" I asked.

He nodded. "I finally get to see her again. It's been a while." He said. I laughed, "Harry, it's only been like four days or something."

"Still. It feels like forever." He said. I smiled at him and walked off to Janelle. "She's coming back! She really is!" I smiled at her excitement and hugged her.

Everybody's happy. We're coming back together

Lately everyone's been distant from each other. Now that Jade's coming back, we're all happy.

We'll be that family we always were. Excluding Cher.

We don't like her.