Chapter 6

JADE

"I didn't like the film, honestly." I mumbled as I took a sip of my icee. Harry, who walked beside me around the local outlets feigned shock as he pressed his hand against his chest. I looked at him and almost spat out my drink.

I placed my hand over my mouth as I wiped off the small piece of ice that lay on my lip. 

"I thought it was great."

I shrugged. "I guess it was, but it was too predictable."

Harry just smiled and rolled his eyes and we began walking. The time we're spending honestly isn't so bad. So far, we're just hanging as friends and that's how I intend for it to be for a long while. I'm glad he's not trying anything.

I felt a hand grab my wrist and soon I was inside a grunge shop that resembled a better upgraded version of Hot Topic. 

"What are we doing here?" I asked as I look up at the rows of band shirts on the wall.

Harry walked up to a rack and grabbed a ramones shirt. "We are taking this friendship to the next level. You're getting this shirt and we're gonna be matching like any pair of best friends should."

I laughed and shook my head. "No way in hell, Harry. That's weird."

"Oh c'mon, it'll be great."

I stood in front of him with my arms crossed, pondering on if I should. I soon gave in and grabbed in from him. "Fine."

He let out a small cheer and walked with me towards the register. Before I can pull out my wallet, Harry places his money on the counter and the cashier takes it.

I give him a glare before he shrugs and takes the bag the cashier had put on the counter. We both walk out and continue strolling.

The night soon came to an end and Harry was driving me home. We spent a total of four hours at the mall which before would honestly be a drag, but I surprisingly had a lot of fun. We talked about a lot of random things and even going a little personal.

I knew I probably shouldn't get too involved with my bosses, but being friends with them wouldn't really hurt me.

Harry pulled up to my complex and I jumped out. I looked back at him and gave him a smile and wave before walking in.

He drove off, but not before returning the gesture.

-vaporsmalum

updated