Chapter 5

JADE

"Hey Jade." My heart jumped and I looked up to find Harry smiling at me. 

"Oh hey Harry." I smiled politely at him. 

"I was wondering if you'd like to go to the movies today. As friends of course." He spoke. He had a hopeful glimmer in his eyes and I couldn't say no this time. 

"Um alright I guess." I shrugged. 

"Great. I'll pick you up at seven." He gave me one last smile before walking away and joining the rest of the boys sitting on a bench near the front of the studio.

I walked over to the other girls and saw them starring at me. 

"What?" I questioned as I sat next to Leigh anne and Perrie.

"What was that with Harry?" Asked Perrie pointing over to Harry who was excitedly murmuring with the boys. A little smile was placed on my lips before I quickly went back to my usual pout.

"He asked me out again as friends. I didn't want to say no, he looked hopeful." I told her. 

"You said yes?" Asked Leigh anne. 

I shrugged as I took off my jacket. "That's what I implied."

"Oh but look who isn't." Said Jesy looking behind me. Cher was closely standing by Harry and most likely heard him talking to the boys about us going out which is what he was most likely talking about. Coming towards us in a fast pace, I backed up a bit.

 "What were you thinking saying yes to Harry." She said, surprisingly calmly.

"I just felt bad that-"

"Well cancel." She shrieked only loud enough for us to hear. 

"No I will not cancel." I spat.

"Either you cancel or I will make sure to make your time here and on tour a living hell." She told me. "You don't scare me Cher. I won't cancel." I told her.

"Very well, but when you start getting injured and hurt don't say I didn't warn you." With that she walked away. 

I stood there shocked at what I've just been told. Cher is really jealous of me hanging out with Harry. It's evident she likes him, but to try and threaten me is just taking this to a whole new level.

I knew well not to believe her, but the tone she used was quite convincing, I shouldn't know what to think at the moment.

Perrie stood and she placed a hand on my shoulder, staring at her as well as I was. "Don't worry, bub. We've got you. We won't let you get hurt by an overjealous, bitch."

I turned and gave her a small smile before reaching down and putting on my dance shoes.

"Okay girls get up. We are about to start."

Right now I was in front of the mirror looking at my outfit. It was almost time for my date with Harry and I was a bit nervous. Anything could happen and it's unsettling not knowing what. Especially since paparazzi might be there and I'm not really one that would like to be out in the open with my private life.

My phone buzzed and I saw I got a message from Harry. We exchanged numbers before we left the studio.

Harry

Hey it's Harry. I am downstairs. xx

I looked over my simple outfit and let out a small breath. 

I wasn't ready. 

A/N Did you like. If you didn't I am so sorry, if you did vote and/or comment.

Updated