Chapter 23

-Jesy's P.O.V.-

"Hello earth to Jesy!" I snapped out of my trance and looked at Perrie waving her arms infront of my face. "Oh sorry, just daydreaming." I said as my face flushed a bit.

"Awww, is or little Jesy daydreaming about Nialler." Cooed Janelle. "Maybe." I mumbled. The girls all cheered and smiled at each other. "Now who'se the one growing up." Laughed Jade. "Oh shut up." I threw a pillow at her and just smiled at the tv in front of me.

"No, it's great that you finally found someone. Someone who loves you for you. I'm happy that you're happy." Said Janelle. "Yeah and so are we." Said Jade. "Awww." All of us entered a group hug and stayed like that for a while before pulling away.

"Breaking news. One Direction star Niall Horan spotted with one of their back up dancers who appears to be Jesy Nelson. As the other boys also seem to be with a back up dancer, fans can't help but feel way more outraged as they start sending Jesy Nelson a lot of hate. No girl that the boys have dated recieved that much. Only hope for the best for this young girl. More to come after the break."

A few photos of Niall and I at the creek showed and I quickly shut the tv before logging on to my twitter.

'@Miss_JessicaNelson is too fat for niall'

'i feel like she'll blind niall from her ugliness'

'@Miss_JessicaNelson bitch, i fucking hate you'

And so on. I didn't realize I was crying till I felt Leigh-anne wipe away a tear. "Don't cry babe. Their just jealous."

"How Leigh. They are telling the truth. I am a bitch, I'm fat, and ugly."

"No don't say that. You're one of the prettiest girls I've ever met." Jade said as she hugged me. "You know what? Go upstairs and get some rest. We'll cook up something for you and watch films later yeah?" Asked Perrie.

I nodded and headed upstairs; my sobs still trembling my body.

-Janelle's P.O.V.-

We all felt very bad for Jesy. Everyone always picked on her because she was slightly bigger than us but she's beautiful nonetheless. She doesn't deserve the hate. Perrie and I don't deserve the hate.

Really, no one does. Not even Cher, and we hate her. "Guys, she's really hurting." Mumbled Jade looking down.

"I know." I said. Right then, my phone rang. I excused myself and went into the kitchen to talk.

"Hello." I answered. "Hey babe. It's Liam. Did Jesy see the news?" He asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"And how does she feel about it?"

"To be honest, really awful. It all just got to her. Does Niall know?" I was curious to see if Niall has seen it by any chance.

"Yeah. He's trying to call her but she doesn't answer."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"I gotta go babe. See you later bye."

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too." We hung up and I stepped out of the kitchen and with the girls again. "It was Liam. He wanted to know if Jesy was okay since he saw the news and Niall is trying to call Jesy but she won't answer." I told them.

"Oh so that's what the song was. Jesy must have changed her ring tone again." Said Jade. "Really guys?" I asked in disbelief. They all just shrugged before I picked up the ringing phone.

"Hey Niall."

"Janelle?"

"Yep."

"Can I speak with Jesy. I really have to talk to her." He said in a panicked tone.

"Sure." I ran upstairs and knocked on Jesy's door. "Not now." I heard her sniffled voice say. "Niall's calling." I told her.

I heard shuffling before the door opened revealing a puffy eyed Jesy. She grabbed the phone before closing the door.

Okay.

-Niall's P.O.V.-

"Hello." I herd her say. Relief flooded me knowing she was okay. "Hey babe. You saw the news didn't you?" I asked.

"Yeah." I heard her say. Her voice sounded as if she was about to cry. "Don't cry sweetheart. I love you. Only you. Your worth all. Don't read the hate because those are lies. They come from people with no lives. I love you." I told her.

"Thanks Niall. I love you too but this just got to me. I know that I'm slightly bigger but having people tell me online just lowered my self-esteem. I was just starting to feel better about myself and here are these people ruining it for me." She sobbed.

Hearing her this way really broke my heart and made me want to cry. I don't want my love to be sad. I want her to be happy.

"Well you're not fat. Sure you have some meat in you so what? Your beautiful and pretty. And I love you for being that way." I said hoping it will make her feel better.

"Thanks Niall." She mumbled.

"Your welcom princess. Now get some rest. You need it." I said.

"Alright. I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I responded before hanging up.

She will be loved. Loved the right way, just how she needs to be. She will be loved a lot by me.

A/N since the girls have one account that they share, I decided to create them some fake ones. I hope you enjoyed this. one more voteto 100. keep voting guys.

Love you, bye.