Chapter 42

-Jesy's P.O.V.-

"We'll miss you guys." Niall said as he hugged me very tightly. Almost afraid to let go. "I'll miss you guys too." I responded. Tears streamed down my face. I let go and gave him a very long kiss.

"What are you guys gonna do about the dancers?" I asked. If we left, they might have to change the whole routines. "We have backup." He laughed.

I did too, "If you had backup then why didn't you get backup for Jade?" Niall shrugged, "Management would've brought her back."

I nodded and we walked over to the others.

-Jade's P.O.V.-

"Why? Oh I'm going to miss you all so much." Janelle sobbed. She wasn't making this any easier. "Don't worry Janelle. Hey, you're going to be a backup dancer for Katy Perry. So is Cher."

We agreed on the record deal and we got signed. Janelle and Cher got picked to be backup dancers for Katy Perry. That's a great thing for them. Strange enough, I'm going to miss her. Especially Harry.

"Plane 180 to Los Angeles boarding now." We heard over the inercom. "Plane 200 boarding to Sydney. Please make your way to the terminal." We heard again.

We all looked at each other. The girls to their boyfriends and I to Harry. "I'm actually going to miss you a lot." I spoke up.

His eyes were watering and I knew it wasn't long before he cried. Whereas I, I'm a sobbing mess. "I'm going to miss you too. A lot."

A sob escaped my lips and I hugged him.

I let go and walked over to Janelle and Cher. "Goodbye girls. I am going to miss you so much. Keep in touch yeah?" I asked her with a smile. Janelle nodded, "Of course."

I looked at Cher, "We may have had differences, but I am going to miss you." Cher looked shocked.

"Wow. I'll miss you too." I gave her a hug and the same with the rest of the guys. Cher and Janelle left to their terminal, but not before turning back to us and waving.

The girls and I took one final look around and walked to the terminal. I looked back and saw the boys crying their eyes out.

I waved at Harry and turned back around and kept walking.

He may have ruined my life a bit, he may have ended my relationship; it doesn't matter though. He made my life interesting. He made the whole tour interesting and very eventful. I wonder what would've happened if we weren't chosen to dance for them.

We would probably still be in the studio, dancing and having a laugh. One thing that is for sure though,

I'm glad I got to be,

The Backup Dancer.

A/N BRAVO!! CLAP CLAP!! LOVEED IT. Well that's the end guys. I really hope you enjoyed and sorry for the crappy ending.

I will make a sequel when time comes but for now, I'm starting a new story.

On The Run, it's a Niall fic. I hope you read that when it comes out.

Also thanks to all of you that voted, thanks to those who read. It means a lot.

Bye For Now! Xxx