Chapter 4

HARRY

After asking out Jade last night and getting rejected, I couldn't sleep. I kept myself up wondering if I was doing something wrong.

Not in the way where she won't go out with me, but in the way that I'm putting something in jeopardy. Whether it be a future great friendship or something else, I wasn't sure. I didn't want to be going on tour with awkward tension in the air.

I couldn't really help but see something in Jade. It's something about her that seems fascinating to me. She's beautiful and talented and seems like a downright great person.

Maybe it's just a small crush. Maybe that's all it'll be.

Hopefully.

LEIGH

"So you're saying that he asked you out but you said no?" I asked Jade.

All the girls and I were chilling in Jade's apartment this morning. She had called us the moment she had apparently woken up and told us she needed to talk to us asap. Turns out, Harry tried going on a little date with our girl.

"Yes Leigh. That is exactly what I am saying." She murmured angrily. 

"I still don't get it. He seems nice. Very cute too. Why did you say no?" Asked Janelle.

"Because I don't like him in that way. I also don't want to get in a relationship. The last one really took a toll on me." She mumbled looking at her hands.

"You really think Harry will do the same like Joshua did?" Questioned Jesy.

"Well no, but I still don't like him that way."

Joshua was Jade's ex. She hardly talks about him considering he did something terrible to her and it left her upset for months. She's over him, but because of what he's done, Jade's so cautious of relationships and people who like her. 

"Just think about it." Pitched in Perrie. 

"I might." Jade sighed and got up and walked to her bedroom, leaving us all in silence and wondering how we can help her out.

JADE

I was finished changing and I walked up to the living room and found the girls cuddling in front of the t.v. I walked over and plopped down between Janelle and Perrie.

Perrie looked at me and gave ma wide smile and hug. 

"You'll be fine, bubs. Don't worry about it. Maybe it's a small crush he has on you and it'll probably blow over in time. You'll be fine."

I smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks, Pez."

A/N If you thought it was boring, I am sorry but still like and vote . Bye :D

~vaporsmalum 

updated