Chapter 16

Jade

"Jade, your behavior yesterday was very unacceptable." Right now, I was in the office with the boys manager.

I got a call this morning saying they needed to talk to me about something important. I had already figured what it was before the call even ended.

"You realize it is not only my fault right? Cher started it." I replied in an annoyed manner. 

"Yes but we already talked to her. We told her if that ever happens again then she will be suspended for some time off the tour but if you keep this up you will be kicked out." 

"Wait what?! WHY would you choose me to be kicked off? She started it!" I exclaimed, my hands flew everywhere to get my point across. 

"Well it appears that you are the one that pushed it to far. You could have simply ignored her but you kept on talking." He told me.

"Well sorry for defending myself." I mutterted crossing my arms over my chest. 

"No need to get mad. But if this happens again you will be kicked out. You may go now."

I stood up from the chair quickly and stormed out of the room. No need to get mad my ass. They straight up gave me the short end of the stick. They couldn't even hear me out.

"What happen?" Asked the girls once I got outside. I told them about the call and they decided to go with me. 

"They said that I will be kicked out of the crew if I keep this up." I told them.

"What? That's insane!" Shrieked Jesy. I nodded.

"I know. C'mon lets go. I'll tell you guys on the way home. We've got to pack anyways." 

Over the course of the week that all this happened, the girls and I were looking for a home to live in together. We had ended finding a nice one with enough space for all of us for a pretty good price.

New chapter for us I guess.

"Wow." Mumbled Leigh-anne when we got inside. I finished telling them the whole story and now they were speechless. 

"Yeah. Well I am going to take a nap." I softly said and walked towards my apartment in hopes of getting a good nap in before packing.

Leigh

Today was valentines day and I am going to be spending it in my bed alone. I didn't have a man anymore. After a mutual agreement, we had both decided to call it quits. So I know sit alone on my bed rewatching the walking dead.

Mid way through an episode, I heard my door open and slam shut. I jumped and walked down the hall only to find Jesy talking to some Mexican? girl.

"Jesy, I told you not to pick up strangers anymore." I hissed at her. 

I looked at her and she had her eyes crossed over her chest. She gave me a pointed look and I quickly looked away.

"Oh hey, Leigh-anne. This is my friend from Mexico, her name is Luna. I had bought her a ticket to fly her out here during her little break from work. I think you just insulted her." She spoke with a pout.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm Leigh, Leigh-anne." I bashfully smiled as I extended my hand out for her to shake. She took it and smiled.

"Well hi Liegh, my name is Luna. That's spanish for moon. But you can call me Moon."

I laughed at her humor before looking at Jes. "What are you doing here? Are you going to get the last few boxes and take them to the new house or..?"

"Well Leigh-anne, we are going to dinner and you are joining." Said Jesy.

"What? No!" I whined. 

"Shut up and yes. Now go get dressed." She demanded. 

"Fine." I huffed. I ran down the hall and to my room. I quickly took a shower before getting dressed and prepped up. After finishing, I took a quick glance in the mirror before making my way down the hall.

As I ran, I almost tripped but managed to catch myself in time. The girls were snickering but I flipped them off. 

"Are we going or what?"

Jesy smiled and grabbed my arm, leading the way out. 

Perrie

"Zayn no!" I screamed.

"Come here!" He snapped. 

Engines roared passed me as I cursed and sped up on the car. I watched as Zayn drove in front of me, the back of his go kart taunting me as he flipped me off. I scoffed and sped up my pace, rushing past him.

I cheered in victory as I stopped the kart and got out and walked over to Zayn who was barely stopping his kart. 

"Aww. Don't be sad, Z. You're still a good go karter." I smiled and kissed his pouting lips. He instantly smiled at me and got out.

"You know what. It doesn't matter as long as you and I are together." He grinned in a loving way at me. A huge smiled graced both our faces as I leaned in and gave him a huge kiss.

Jade

"That was amazing, I freaking loved that movie." I laughed as I walked out amongst the crowd of movie goers. 

Joshua smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Kevin Hart makes me laugh all the time." Said Joshua. He had asked me out this morning to go on a little Valentine's day date. Although we weren't that exclusive yet, I still agreed to go with him. I had taken quite the liking to him, he was a great guy.

"Hey look, a photobooth." I pointed over to a photobooth in the corner. It was the one that turned the pictures into stickers.

We ran over and flipped the curtain to make our way in. The themes were displayed on the screen and since it was Valentine's day, we had chosen Paris. 

The green screen behind us was turned into Paris and the number countdown displayed onto the screen. The first picture was simple, just a smile.

The rest were silly, but the last one, I caught Joshua looking at me. I turned to look at him and right when the number hit one, he leaned down and kissed me. We pulled away after the flash could be seen from the corner of our eye and looked at each other in shock.

"I'm so sorry-" He started but I cut him off.

"It's fine. I enjoyed it. A lot." I admitted. 

We both smiled and walked out only to find Harry looking at the screen outside that showed the pictures. A saddened look was displayed on his face. 

Cher was just smirking.