Chapter 35

-Harry's P.O.V.-

Oh no. I caused all this and now she's leaving. She can't leave. She has to stay.

For me.

"No, you can't go." I told her. "This is your fault Styles. If you didn't kiss me, none of this would've happened!" She screamed. My heart broke. She really does hate me now.

"I know you're mad and all but you really can't leave Jade. You're a big part of this tour." Liam told her as he stepped forward. "Well maybe Harry should've thought about that when he kissed me. I'm done. I can't handle anymore of this." She mumbled and stepped off stage and to the dressing room.

I was about to follow her but Perrie stopped me.

"I'll go."

-Jade's P.O.V.-

I cried as I gathered all my stuff. I can't go on like this. People will continue hating me and Cher will just keep making my life a living hell if I go on with this tour.

I erally can't believe I'm leaving the tour because of his fault. The one thing I love to do and now I'm leaving because of a stupid decision Harry made. I'm left with no carreer and it's all on Harry. I wish I would've never met him.

Yes I'm aware that means that I wouldn't be dancing.

The door opened and Perrie came in. "Jade please stop. You have to stay please." She begged. I shook my head as I wipe away my tears. "I can't Perrie. I don't want to continue like this. It's killing me. I already booked a flgith back home to London. My flight leaves tonight." I told her.

On the way to the dressing room, I quickly bought a plane ticket back home to Londond. I can't stay here any longer.

"Where will you stay? You left your house key inside the apartment before we left."

"I'll stay at my mum's. I just want to be as far away from here as possible." I cried. "Jade, please stay. We need you. All of us do." Perrie kept begging me to stay, but I'd deny everytime.

"Perrie!"

She stopped.

"Understand that I can't stay!" She just stood there shocked. Tears were brimming her eyes and I felt guilty for yelling at her. "I'm sorry Pez. I can't stay. Please understand."

She nodded and embraced me in a hug. "I understand." She mumblde into my shoulder.

I nodded and we walked out with everyone. "It's settled. I'm leaving." I told them. They all looked shocked and sad. "Finally." Mumbled Cher. "Shut up Cher!" Screamed Jesy as she came over to me and gave me a hug. Everybody soon joined in and it was an automatic group hug.

We let go and I hugged each of the boys and the other dancers except Cher and Harry.

I just stared at both of them and walked off. I waited for a cab and I finally got one and headed back to the hotel.

All my clothes were packed and I gathered everything I owned. By the time I finshed getting all of my belongings, the concert was over and the girls would be here at any moment.

My flight leaves in an hour.

Guess I better get going. I walked out and to the lobby. All the girls stood there looking at me. "We'll accompany you to the airport." Said Leigh-anne. I nodded. We all went outside and got inside a van that took us to the airport.

When we got there, it was in less than twenty minutes that my flight leaves. "We're going to miss you so much Jade." Cried Janelle. I silently cried and hugged her back. "I'll miss you too." I let go of her and looked at the others. "I'll miss all of you."

They were crying. I hated seeing them cry but I have no choice now. I'm already leaving.

"Flight to London is now boarding." I looked at the girls and hugged them all before stepping into the terminal. I looked back at them and smiled.

No looking back now Jade.

Now I'm gone.