Chapter 11

JADE

"So his name is Joshua?" Asked Leigh anne. 

"Yes it is. But don't worry, it's not the old Joshua." I told her. 

We were both discussing about the boy I met yesterday. I had told the girls about it, but Leigh wasn't around so I had ended up telling her last. 

The boy I meant about when I told Leigh not to worry was my ex. I had a terrible experience with him and the fact that his name was also Joshua set a trigger warning into her brain.

"Okay. Well, what are you wearing for Harold's birthday?" She asked.

"Harold?"

"Yes, Harold, The Great Harry, Styles the Magnificent."

I laughed. "Okay, I get it. Um I don't know. What time are we going?" 

"At 7:25 and it is 6:20. So go get dressed the girls and I will meet you downstairs." Leigh got up from my couch and ran to my door and left. 

I went to my room and got dressed in a simple black tight dress and paired it with matching heels. I just touched up my makeup and hair and thought I looked good enough. BEfore I made my way out, I made sure I had all that I needed.

I took Harry's gift and walked downstairs to meet the rest of the girls in the lobby. 

"Hello. Wow. You look great Jade." Gasped Jesy.

"Thank you. You girls look great also." 

They all said their thank yous and we went off to he car.

This place was packed when we got there. A- list celebrities were placed at every corner I had turned to.

It took me a while to find Harry, but I luckily did.

 "Hey Harry." I greeted him. "Oh hey Jade. Glad to see you here." He smiled.

"I bought you this. I really hope you like it." 

He took the box in his hand and shook it a bit.

 "What is it?" He asked.

 "Open it to find out." 

He slowly took out the paper and looked inside. 

"Wow!" He gasped taking the record out in his hand. "This is amazing. I've been meaning to get it." His hands traced the lettering of the Queen record cover. 

"Thank you! I love it!" He hugged me and walked over to a table filled with gifts. "No problem." 

Cher had apparently watched the whole encounter as she had walked over and had began kissing him. The situation was too awkward to be in so I had just walked off.

I kept walking but I accidentally bumped into someone. 

"Oh I'm so so-Jade!?" I looked up and saw Joshua. 

Not the one I met just yesterday but the ex.

The  no good cheater Joshua.