Chapter 12

"Joshua." I gasped.

"Jade, it's been so long. How are you?" He asked with a smile as if nothing happened. As if he hadn't broken my heart when I caught him with some other girl. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. My eyes drifted to the side. 

I didn't want to look at him. 

"Don't act like nothing happened. You cheated on me and I could never forgive you for that. So stop acting as if we're good friends." I spat.

"Jade, calm down. That was a long time ago. And I know that you don't want to be with me anymore and don't worry, I can agree with why. Let's just forget it. It's in the past." He tried to resolve.

I just scoffed and walked off, not bothering with him at this point.

Jesy

"Enjoying the party?" Asked Niall.

 Right now, we were both pigging out by the snack table. There were a variety of sweets including a chocolate fountain and a cotton candy machine. I was going ham (no pun intended) on everything.

"I am loving it!" I exclaimed. 

"Why? Because of the food?" He chuckled.

 "Yes Niall. And you know what?" I asked as I gave him a cheeky side glance.

"Hm?" He had a piece of cotton candy in his mouth, stopping him from speaking.

"You are now my official food buddy." I told him with a sincere smile.

 "Yes! Been waiting for one." Niall gave me a high five. I laughed at his silliness and kept on eating and swaying to the music.

"Wanna dance?" He asked pointing to the dance floor. I nodded and we both ran over to the middle and just danced when a particular song came on, Niall and I lost it.

All the single ladies

Niall and I were now the center of attention since we were doing our little special dance that we created while we were bored at the dance studio. I had done a little spin while Niall did his little air jump and we stopped on a mini pose before continuing.

"GO NIALL. GO JESY. GO NIALL. GO JESY." They all chanted.

We were laughing and dancing and the night just seemed so perfect and fun.

After the song was over everyone started clapping. Niall and I looked at each other and high fived, huge smiles etched on both our faces.

 "Thank you. Thank you." I took a bow with Niall.

"Great job Ni." I nudged him. 

"Thank you, Jes. You were also amazing if I may say so myself." He smiled charmingly. 

I just blushed and looked to the side. I couldn't let him see me like that. If I was starting to get feelings, I'd rather hide it now than mess anything up.

A/N Oooo someone inlove. Vote and or comment.