Chapter 8

Perrie

"Jesy!" I screamed down the phone. I paced around my room as I looked at the mess of clothing on my floor. Zayn had asked me out on a date and since I got no detail of where we'd be headed, I was freaking over what to wear.

"Woah, Perrie. Calm down. Why do you need me?" She asked. 

"Because Zayn had asked me on a date earlier this afternoon. I don't know what to wear." I replied in panic.

"Fine. I'll be down." She said then hung up. 

"Alright how about this." She suggested holding up a grey skater dress. 

Jesy stood in the small confinements of my closet. She had come over quickly and helped me clean up my mess all the while shuffling through the articles of clothing to see what would best suit me.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Okay. We'll pair it with these socks, converse and boom! You have your outfit." She said holding up the materials.

It looked great. It wasn't too fancy, but it wasn't too casual at the same time. Just perfect for whatever must be planned by Zayn.

"Ah thanks Jes. I couldn't do his without you." I got up and hugged her. "

I know. For makeup just put on mascara and eyeliner. " She said. I nodded and quickly got dressed. My hair it just stayed down.

My phone dinged and I picked it up from its place on my vanity. Zayn had messaged me telling my he's downstairs. 

"Jesy how do I look!" I shouted to her.

"Great! Go get 'em tiger." She shouted back and I ran out and down the lobby where I saw Zayn.

"Hey." I greeted him very happily. 

"Hi. You look great." He complimented. 

"Thank you so much." I giddily replied. A huge smile was apparent on my face and Zayn reciprocated as well.

"No problem. Ready to go?" He held out his hand for me and I took it without thought.

"Yep. Lets go."

With that we headed out in to his car going who knows where.

Jesy

 As I was reaching the door to my apartment I saw Jade waiting out there looking annoyed and desperate.

"Hey Jade what's up?"

"Harry! He's what's up! He won't stop calling or texting me!" She shouted, grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me violently.

"Woah woah, calm down. Let me see." I said holding out my hand gesturing for her to put her phone in my hand which she did.

I always wondered what these girls would do without me. They always seem to come to me as I apparently am some sort of mother to them. I guess constantly caring for them and looking after them gets you that title.

I opened up her messages and saw a load from Harry.

Hey wanna go out

Jade?

Not be my girlfriend go out but that would be nice ;)

Um sorry

So what do you say

We can go somewhere fun like Shakeys

Or Buffalo Wild Wings

Jade love