Chapter 20

Warning: Smut!!

Harry

The feeling was indescribable. I'm not sure what was coursing through my veins at this moment. Fear, relief, freedom?

I wasn't sure, but what I did know was hell was about to break loose. Her eyes squinted at me in an angry way. She looked about ready to constrict me to death a way a boa would do to it's prey.

"It's her isn't it?" She seethed.

I shook my head, playing dumb. "Who are you even talking about?"

"Jade, you fucking idiot! You're breaking up with me because of her aren't you?" By this point, Cher was yelling.

Before I could protest, she held her hand up, stopping me from trying to elaborate any further.

"Don't bother, I know. But watch out Harry. I'm not letting this go."

With that, she made her way out of my apartment with a slam of the front door. The noise made me jump and the fear snuck up on me, ready to pull me into it's nerve wracking nature. I shuddered at the thought of what she might do, but kept myself calm, not wanting to freak out too much.

We'll see what happens.

Jade

"Okay, ladies! Since the tour is in five days, we are going to review every single song at least three times."

At that announcement, the dance studio filled with groans. We were all really excited about the door, but having to dance the same routine three times of a set with over ten songs is incredibly tiring.

I stood up along with the other girls and went to my position. The music began and our choreographer began her counts, soon enough I was dancing across the floor.

"Doing great ladies! Perrie, don't forget the arabesque! Jesy lift that leg higher on the battement, babe! Lucy, it's a double pirouette, we've been over this! C'mon girls, we've been over this!" Shouted Alondra.

The music stopped and we rested for a while. This went on for a couple of hours and by the end, everybody was lying on the floor in fetal positions hoping to relax before having to get up and leave the studio.

"Hey, Jade." Smiled Harry as he walked up to me. We seemed to be on well terms now. Yesterday he called me up to apologize for acting so hostile towards me. I had accepted and we were now seeming to be friendly.

"Hi, Harry. What's up?" I asked as I stuffed my items into my bag, making sure not to move my arms tomorrow. I made mental note to take a warm bath when I got back home.

"Nothing, just wanted to let you know you did very well." 

I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you so much, Harry."

"No problem, but uh, I mean I wanted to know if you would like to hang out. As friends, 's all." He had a nervous look on his face and I didn't want to decline. If I wanted a friendship between us, I'd take the chances of hanging with him.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Great, I'll message you more details later." He smiled and walked over to Louis and Niall. I just chuckled and shook my head, going back to what I was doing.

Perrie

"Zayn! Put me down!" I shouted as I pounded on his back. He had asked me if I wanted to hang with him at his place, I had obviously agreed.

He laughed and ran all the way down the penthouse hall and into his room. He dropped me on the bed and crawled up to me, perching himself up on his elbows as he hovered above me. We looked at each other and he leaned in, placing a kiss on my lips

"I miss spending time with you. We haven't really hung out that much these past few days." He mumbled brushing his lips against my cheek.

"Yeah I know. I missed ya." I told him, trying not to gasp as I felt his teeth nibble lightly on my ear. His lips trailed down my neck, kissing and sucking on the flesh.

A slight moan left my mouth. My cheeks turned red, but I pushed it aside at the feeling. He brought his lips back up to mine, deepening with each movement. HIs hands roamed my body, stopping at the bottom of my tank top.

Right as he was about to take it off, he disconnected his lips from mine and looked my in the eye.

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

I nodded." Of course."

He proceeded to take off my shirt and I did the same with him. His head dipped down to my chest, leaving the same bruises as he did on my neck. He soon unclasped my bra, and kissed all over my breast.

A moan escaped my lips as I felt him grind up into my core. My hips bucked up and he groaned at the feeling of his dick against my heated core.

"Z-zayn." I gasped as he did it once more. In no time, my legs were deprived of their sweats and underwear. He stood and unbuckled his jeans, pulling them down along with his boxers.

Before he went any further, he grabbed a silver packet from his dresser, opening it and putting on the condom. He hovered above me once more and leaned in to give me a deep, loving kiss.

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

"Yes." I moaned against him. 

He entered me and started thrusting in slowly causing me to moan each time he did. After a few moments of adjusting, Zayn picked up the pace. The sound of moaning and groaning filled the air as well as the bed creaking.

"Z-zayn." I moaned. He groaned back as he went faster.

"I'm c-close!" I screamed as he started hitting my g-spot. 

"M-me too." He thrusted a lot quicker than I thought he could and soon enough, we were a panting mess, laying next to each other.

He rolled over and pulled me into him, covering our bodies with his blanket. Before I dozed off, I heard a faint 'I love you'.

"I love you too." 

And maybe it was soon, only dating for two months or so, but what I felt was strong. I knew it was.

Janelle

"Hey, do you guys know where Perrie went?" I asked the girls who were sitting in front of the telly. 

"No why?" Asked Leigh.

"Just because I haven't seen her since we came back. She must be with Zayn." I shrugged. 

"Ooohh! This girls getting it on!" Laughed Jesy.

"Jeez, Jes. Is there any time where you aren't dirty?" Mumbled Jade in annoyance. 

"Hey! It could be true." She whined back.

 "Jes is right." Agreed Leigh. 

I just laughed at their stupidity before walking up to my room. I wipped out my phone and started texting Liam. We've been going out a lot, hanging with each other and enjoying each others company.

We weren't exactly official, but there was still something there between us. What it is, I can't tell you for sure, but I'm hoping I will soon.

'night lee see you tomorrow. i love you Xxx'

'i love you too my love. sleep with the angels. after all, you are oneXxxx'

I smiled at his cheesiness before locking my phone and pulling the covers over me. There's definitely something there.