Chapter 27

-Jade's P.O.V.-

It's been a couple of days since Harry told me he loved me. I've been ignoring him since. Everytime he would try to talk to me, I'd talk to one of the girls or walk away.

I know I'm hurting him but I still need time to clear my head. He says he loves me, he's with Cher, I'm with Joshua.

How would anything work out?

Especially since Cher hates me and she would kill me if I went out with Harry and plus, I love Joshua. I don't want someone else. I only want him.

-Janelle's P.O.V.-

I was at the studio practicing some dances for the Where We Are tour since I wanted to better myself in the difficult dances.

During Little White Lies, the lights shut off and I immediately stopped the music and looked around fearfully.

"Who's there!?" I called out. I felt hands around my waist and I jumped from the touch while screaming.

"Relax it's just me." Liam chuckled. He turned the lights back on and turned to face me. "You're getting a whole lot better babe." He said.

I blushed slightly and thanked him.

"So a dance for me." He said as he sat down.

"No thank you.."

"Why not?" Liam whined. I just chuckled and shook my head, drying my face with a towel.

"Because I don't want to. I'm too tired." I told him.

"Please..." He begged dragging out the end.

"Fine." I grumbled. Liam cheered as I went over to the boombox and started Summertime Sadness.

The music started and I danced along to the rhythm flowing out of the speakers. Liam stared intently at me while I dance so that made me slightly nervous but I still succeeded.

"That was great babe." He praised. I giggled and gave him a huge bear hug.

-Leigh's P.O.V.-

-Day of concert

It was the day of the first Where We Are concert here in Columbia and I have to admit I am slightly nervous. It was hard saying goodbye to Jordan but he promised to visit me in some countries. Same with Jade and Joshua.

"Okay ladies that's a wrap. Goodjob. Be backstage in an hour so we can get you all changed. Right now, you can all go out and hang or watch the boys practice!" Alondra shouted from the seats.

All of us nodded and the girls and I decided to watch the boys.

When they practiced singing You and I, Niall kept looking at Jesy and she was blushing madly. "Woah Jesy. Get any redder and you'll look like Elmo." I teased and all the girls laughed.

"Shut up." She mumbled.

-Jade's P.O.V-

They were now singing Don't Forget Where You Belong and Harry kept looking at me. I just

shook my head and looked at the other boys.

Can't he just understand? I looked over to my right and saw Cher glaring at me.

Harry really has to stop or else Cher will murder me. I don't want that.

Time passed by and we were backstage changing. The crowd kept shouting for Five Seconds

of Summer since they are performing woah are they loud.

"How do I look?" I asked. I wasn't sure about the outfit because it seemed a bit different to what I usually wear.

"You look great. We all do." Replied Perrie. I nodded and let the stylists finish off.

(Outfit on the side)

"Okay ladies, time to go!" All of us ran to where we needed to be and I swear I could hear my heart beat quickly.

Alondra showed countdown on her fingers and soon we were on stage with the boys starting the first part of the dance.

We got a few glares from the girls because there were some moves where we had to near the boys and dance near them. It made me nervous even more but I got thorough the whole concert without an injury.

Luckily.

"You did great girls." Praised Liam. We all thanked him and he went off with Janelle to do god knows what.

"Well since they are going out, who wanta to celebrate first concert?" Asked Louis.

"I'm in." I replied.

"Me too." Followed Jesy and so on.

"Alright let's go!" He cheered and ran off with the rest of us on tow.

What a great way to kick off tour right?

A/N hey guys im sorry for the long and also that this chapter is shit but its mostly because my computer broke and now im updating on my tablet which is very difficult. But here it is and i enjoy. Also check out myother story anz my friend @misssugarpinkliquorlip's stories. They are incredible.